Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Finally made an avatar using the doppleganger dress that I'm happy with. heart

I'm sure we'll get to see Mephiste in the finale; I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it at least. I just hope Rosamund beats him....don't fall for his trap!
If he does appear in the finale, and she does beat him, I hope he doesn't die. I hope he just slithers away in defeat... so that we'll see more of him in the future.
= w =

Demonic Lover

THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
I love the look and the idea. By the way, every time I go to the shopping directory, I always see your avatar by the treehouse. Every time!!! xd
Thank you! and I'm permanently outside of that store, I used to be permanently outside of D*C, but since the treehouse opened I'm stuck there C: I sometimes don't like to use backgrounds on my avatars because of how they'll look there XD but I loved this one~

What does everyone think the dress and companion means?, I wanna hear theories C: <3

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Poor Ciel, Mephiste shrunk her legs so she can't run away = (

Blessed Bunny

*prance prance*

Hehehe c: I love this evo to bits. x333

Feline Cat

16,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Sigh. Can this REI get any better? It's just SO beautiful!

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
The gown is rather hard to work with >.<. I really need to get another RR so I have some proper shoes/boots to use it with...

Sparkly Fairy

The dress is ~interesting. Dont really have a use for the companion though. Hopefully something really nice at the end.

Obsessive Werewolf

Finally got some more emotion_awesome
Now I have to quest my midnight rainbow back... but it's ok. I love my doppelganger outfit<3
I love this evolution. Now my Rosamund cosplay has a friend. I've been playing with doing looks from different phases of her life and the gown will work well with early teen looks. I was child Rosamund last week and now I'm assuming her quest to find Mes-guy is very long and she had to do some stealth to find information about how to sneak in the castle at some point. Thus a rogue look with Ciel on her mind as she goes.

Oh and part of me has been thinking they might have Rosamund fail and say Rosamund is Eros. The brown hair and outfit similar to Ciel's from the Eros item is how she wishes she looked or her outfit from training or something along those lines. I don't want Rosamund to fail completely, but I do think that would tie the two items together more.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Wow. For me the days go fast. Just yesterday was the semi-final evo, today is Wednesday, tomorrow Thursday and then Friday! Wheeeee. Although, Fridays seemed to go slower because of the item evolving. D;

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
I Earth King Amaimon I
Flz
I Earth King Amaimon I
Flz
Only a few more minutes 4laugh
-prays for Mephiste-
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

I'm praying so hard right now. So. Hard.
I'm dying for something Mephiste related.

Or not, it already evolved. OTL Damn it, Gaia. I know it's a female item but come on. ONE Mephiste pose wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it? emo

We still have the finale!!
Lets' hope for Friday emo

Or Mephiste could be dropplganging as Ciel in her body.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mother of Gehenna, if we don't get at least one Mephiste pose in the finale, I hope we can at least get a REI dedicated to him if nothing more. And I don't mean like Ravenwood Manor, I mean something new and fresh and about him and ONLY him. >:C If not that, can I at least have a doll, Gaia? Or art? Something?

That would be an interesting twist, the doppelganger being him.
I'll admit that the Ciel companion is cute but she doesn't really suit my current look. xD
Not really sure if I can use the dress. I just changed my avatar and I don't want to change again this soon. But at least it will give me time to play around until Friday.

I think I would rather have a whole Mephiste REI then if we don't get him in the final.
I want to know more about him! D:<

Wouldn't it be him though?
I thought Ciel was in a casket back at the palace last time we checked? xD;;
Since the background does have a casket in it.

Unstoppable Lover

Sweet O: so getting into the story line

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Flz

I think I would rather have a whole Mephiste REI then if we don't get him in the final.

I think is either an illusion of Mephiste or he is using Ciel's body. Can't wait for the story update this Friday.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Exzael
Flz

I think is either an illusion of Mephiste or he is using Ciel's body. Can't wait for the story update this Friday.

Same. Shall we start taking bets? xD
-can't wait for Friday-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas