Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never, ever cared about the storylines for Gaia items or whatever. But Princess Rosamund's story is having me like, turn into a fangirl. I don't even know why. Maybe because she's a princess that wears black and red and she's really sexy? And her story is about love and revenge... Can't wait to see this one evolve!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Questing Valentine avatar. Help appreciated!
Def fan!!! SIGN ME UP AS A FAN!!! thanks~

User Image
Although a feminine item, I do like the storyline and the artwork for the items is great. I'm pondering whether I should buy it as an investment but I'm unsure if it would inflate over time or just decrease if so many people buy them...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm excited for it. I loved the original Sainte Ciel REI, so I have high hopes for this one. Mephiste was mentioned in the end of the first one, was he not? It'd be cool if there was something included that related to him, but I figure it's mostly going to be girly things and sexy clothes and maybe weapons. I'm already happy with the first two poses, so it's off to a good start.

Fan list me, please?

Precious Seeker

At first I didn't really care for the leg mod since it featured those ridiculous feet, but then I found out that some shoes layer over it. This means that I could turn them into pretty stockings instead of a leg mod. I'm still going to hold off on buying it until I see some more poses, but at least I figured out a way to make one pose usable for me. Definitely a good start. 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

Query:

What does this item look like on male bases?

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
The Drunken Jester
Query:

There's examples on the first page.

Moonlight Fairy

Add me to the fanlist please! ^_^

Tipsy Lunatic

Aural Pollution
The Drunken Jester
Query:

There's examples on the first page.

The Jester says...

Oh!
Right, I hadn't checked the page for updates.
Thanks

...you are highly entertained

Sparkling Streaker

The only thing that really appeals to me are the shoes, and even then I'm a bit iffy about it. I do like how stockings layer under them though. I'll probably sweat for the item when it evolves some more. emotion_dowant

Perfect Citizen

Add me to the fan list please heart

LOVES IT!
For everyone who thinks the 'feet are silly' I just want to clarify that this style of show DOES exist and YES you can walk in them

Sparkly Conversationalist

Oh noooo
It has been a horrible month to be mostly inactive on Gaia because I haven't been making money or GC in so long that all these great items mock me!

I've never been drawn to an REI/EI due to its story, but the Ciel storyline is just so awesome that I must have Rosamund. Just gonna take me a bit longer than I like to achieve it
I'm a fan of the poses already

Fan list me bby heart heart

Tipsy Lunatic

Homicidal Orange
For everyone who thinks the 'feet are silly' I just want to clarify that this style of show DOES exist and YES you can walk in them

The Jester says...

Y'know- I've actually tried walking in those types of shoes (while clutching to a railing of some sort at first).
Personally I think they're sort of easier to walk in than regular high heels.

...you are highly entertained

Raider

Beautiful! Sign me up on the fan list!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out