Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Gaian

*waves to Emi*

I joined in August '04 and I got to see Rina. I found Gaia through a link in another forum (Bob and George fan forums all the way, yo!), but for some reason it showed the sign in page thingy. It was linking to a specific thread, and you can see threads when logged out, so it was odd...anyway, I did the 'click to register' dealie, and came across what I now realize was an outdated character creation screen. Whenever I tried to make my avatar through it I wound up with a 'session timed out' message, though... I later signed up through the main page's avatar creation Flash.

So I guess the old Rina/Leon registration screen is still out there...or at least it was. It's been a while.

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MegaRose
*waves to Emi*

I joined in August '04 and I got to see Rina. I found Gaia through a link in another forum (Bob and George fan forums all the way, yo!), but for some reason it showed the sign in page thingy. It was linking to a specific thread, and you can see threads when logged out, so it was odd...anyway, I did the 'click to register' dealie, and came across what I now realize was an outdated character creation screen. Whenever I tried to make my avatar through it I wound up with a 'session timed out' message, though... I later signed up through the main page's avatar creation Flash.

So I guess the old Rina/Leon registration screen is still out there...or at least it was. It's been a while.

*waves back* Maybe it is still out there @-@ It just needs to be found.
Rina is cute

User Image
Geez...I wonder if anyone has a transcript of the old sun up sequence...

ANYWAY! At the anniversary ball, I remember seeing Edmund mention Rina. This could mean that either
a) They're related somehow (No evidence) or
b) Rina frequents H.R. Wesley. (Makes sense since she seems to go on frequent shopping trips.)
B brings up another point! This may mean that Rina is relatively wealthy. Just thought I'd bring it up, since Barton is usually seen as "that town that's kinda poor and stuff". sweatdrop
(I do believe that the admins will be bringing Rina back. I wonder if Saka will do updated Rina art... I hope so! X3)

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Rina is so adorable. i wish she came back.
I want to join

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sasamiblue
User Image

User Image
XD
Hello I'm foxgirl_chan but I made a new account because I cant seem to be able to get into my old one! Hm...It's not a hacking no it's not because someone changed my password or anything it's because........................I forgot my password and my email o.o! WEll sorry I'm trying my hardest to remember sorry to the world! (cries! wah! crying ) well anyway GO RINA!
User Image o.o meow
(Gaia didnt show my last post? Well anyway then let me repeat myself I am foxygirl_chan but because I cant seem to remember my password I have to make a new account because I dont know the email adress either so sorry but At least you know I changed! I wish all my other friend knew though....sigh....WELL ANYWAY RINA RULEZ! )
User Image
Happy April Fool's DAy everyone in the Rina fanclub!!!! 3nodding
Rina is the best

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
it says page cannot be found crying
domo arigato, Mr. Robato domo domo.........
I could show some comic shorts about Leon's and Ian's search for Rina but I promised that every 20K I got I would show one... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff