Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pnyuu
User Image
I just type in "game on premiumci" and got 100+ pages of results. Clearly the lists are more convenient for finding the newest items
the newest items are always on the first 3 pages

older stuff goes to the back. i thought that was common knowledge

but maybe if people actually used the Mp search feature more, then they'd know.

Receiver

Cherry 6ok
Pnyuu
User Image
I just type in "game on premiumci" and got 100+ pages of results. Clearly the lists are more convenient for finding the newest items

User Image

I see old items on the first page so no

Fluffy Creature

Cherry 6ok
Pnyuu
User Image

Not quite. On the first page alone, 8 of those are from older rigs, some of which are extremely old.

Mega Noob

I like it because it's all in one place and I can see who's wearing it. Because everyone in those threads are always wearing the newest items and are pulling them off so good.

Plus I like reading the pissing and groaning about "this item is too rare!" and "this isn't the rig I wanted!" emotion_dowant

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Cherry 6ok
Kiyoura
Why do threads like these always come out whenever we have RIG lists, and no, sometimes you can't search for RIG items. neutral

edit: Did you even try searching for "game on premiumci"?

Also, I think it's fun for almost everyone.
I did search "game on premiumci" and found the new RIG items that way. Why would I help and inform someone else to do something that I hadn't?
doi

meh. I think it's more fun discovering the items on your own rather than having it handed to you, like "here's a list because we're lazy and like to neglect Gaia features that do the same thing I'm doing". when did it stop being fun discovering and putting the effort in to find those items, yourself? Wouldn't it make discovering that new item all the more exciting?

But there were a clutter of other items that weren't from Game On. That's the reason why I prefer the usermade lists. Also, like Pnyuu said, there were a bunch of old items on the first page ad scattered throughout the other pages, too.

By fun = spending millions trying to find all the items on RIGs. Honestly, I don't think it's fun at all, especially when the user loses a ton of gold by gambling on RIGs.
Growliere
Cherry 6ok
Pnyuu
User Image

Not quite. On the first page alone, 8 of those are from older rigs, some of which are extremely old.
and checking them show the tags which tells you if they're from the latest RIG or not.
not to mention, if people are fast enough in searching, like it the RIG just came out and has few listings, then you'd figure with logic, they'd know those are the new items.
Love them,

I don't find it as easy to find all the new items in the MP as you make it out to be,

& it's nice to know which level gives what
I love them. Honestly, the tagging system in the marketplace can sometimes be a bit wonky, and I find the user made lists not only more reliable, but also make it much easier to see what's new and what I might like at a glance.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love rig lists...it's so easy and handy. Even when you put in the rig name not all items come up.

Angelic Blob

I use them to update the wiki, so it is pretty convenient. I don't really play CIs.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I made item lists before, for one thing it's very helpful for a lot of users. Second, do you know how much trouble everyone will have searching for 30+ items in the MP? especially since we will never know IF that item came from that rig.

Magic Hobo

RIG lists are great. Anybody who thinks you can 'just got to the MP and find things by RIG' has been dropped on their head. Gaia's tags are balls.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I like them they're convenient, much easier than trying to track every freaking thing in the MP, especially when things haven't been tagged properly. And since we have one huge thread about all the new items we don't end up hundreds of threads about each individual item clogging up the place.
I'm fine with it, but I think they could've done better.

Wintry Dragon

I find them extremely helpful especially the centralize the search for items and links as well as the interaction. I don't think it's such a bad thing to have something convenient. Lesser threads have been created for lesser purposes and they can also occupy the GCD equally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff