Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I'm really upset with the new item's update. Almost all of the clothes the admins gave us (mostly males) made us look like a woman. Now don't give me wrong, dressing like that is......okay.....I guess.... ninja
But I don't want to look like a woman, I want cool items for males that make me look...well....like a guy. Kilts? Okay, I can see kilts, people wear them in Scottland. But I was appaled at such items like the "heart shirt" at Moira's store and the "boa" in Ruby's store (female-like items) when the only "male-like" items we get is the chess shirt or the high-priced vox jacked (which dosen't even look that good.

All I'm saying is that I think it's no fair how the heterosexual males on Gaia got short-changed this item update, I expected better admins.

Feel freee to discuss.
i wish guys could wear the bao bao =(
xCoryx
They can

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
xCoryx
they can....I feel like you missed the point of my thread.. stare
xCoryx

They can- I've seen at least one male avatar wearing them 3nodding
xCoryx
They can, I saw 2 guys with it on today. 3nodding
People want more unisex items, so they gave them to us. I think alot of the items realsed were good and masculine, like the overpriced pants at edmunds, and a marjoty of the scott clothes.
xCoryx

Hee.... Actually, I saw a guy wearing them this morning. XD
There're new items in each shop...I don't think anyone got 'short handed', it's just your personal taste. They have lots of updates - Monthly so it would seem. There's something there for everyone, perhaps your personal pallette hasn't been parched yet, that doesn't mean it won't ever. You just have to go with the flow and see what pops up next. :;nodnod::
X_x i didnt miss the point, i am alittle dissapointed with the items as well but if you dont like them done wear them just like the mass majority of donations items last year

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Cracovin
People want more unisex items, so they gave them to us. I think alot of the items realsed were good and masculine, like the overpriced pants at edmunds, and a marjoty of the scott clothes.

*goes to check out pants*
Well, I haven't even seen the new items yet. But if they do make them look like girls, it's only because alot of guys and girls on gaiaonline have been waiting for more items which serve that purpose. Sorry if you don't like them ;D But they weren't made for you then.
Cracovin
Gaia is breaking the gender stereotype!

Ok, I don't know if that's actually true, but really, what makes an item more "masculine" or "feminine," and what's wrong with looking one way or the other?
I can see where you're coming from. I've been waiting for some nice gloves but there weren't a lot suited to my taste from the last few updates.

Still, don't you think the people who've been waiting to dress more um.. 'feminine' have been short-handed until recently? And it's not like the store updates are done. I'm sure next time will bring about a wave of more 'manly' items. o_o

Besides, no matter what they give us, there's always going to someone who's disappointed. So it's not like "omg ur ungraitful"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff