Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Uh... pretty sure rarest item is the Marauder Legacy seeing as there is only exactly one in existence. I can't say for anything else.

250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I just logged in after receiving an email about the ten year anniversary. Haven't been on this site in years. Came here to say the Halo is obviously it only to see tons of items I have never heard of...

At one time it would have been any of the angelic or demonic items. I had a demonic pendant at one time and thought it was soo cool, but I can't remember why I sold it.

Aged Fox

Well I dont know about everyone else but the item I covet and want the most is the Cherubic queen of solair. That hair, I love it. sad it'll never be mine to own though so it's an impossible dream.

Conservative Citizen

For me: Michael's wings emo
I just came back in November from a little over a year break. I checked tektek and noticed that there were beautiful new backwings! emotion_kirakira I thought it would never happen! And then I saw the price....=/ Why?! gonk

Demonic Lover

AKB0048
Uh... pretty sure rarest item is the Marauder Legacy seeing as there is only exactly one in existence. I can't say for anything else.
I agree with the ML for rarest~ wich is sort of funny, as I could easily picture the item being given through the DC, it just has that old cheap item feel, I wonder if DrinkyTengu made it x 3x;

As for most coveted... my vote goes to the angelic/nitemare mini wings, they seem to be in most wish lists XD; they are just really simple, small, carry some status and old Gaia feeling, I think they are pretty popular and I just see them all the time~

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tiana Luscinia
Sweet Angel Mary
cherubic queen would top the list

fantasy kitten star is getting pretty rare these days.

I want the Fantasy Kitten Star. crying

The rarest stuff I have are a few 03 items and Fafnir the Dragon. That would be the item not the SD Plus doll. I rarely see Fafnir up for sale and it's going for over 11mil now. I was going to sell mine but I'm glad I didn't. I kinda like it and use it sometimes.

Last time I checked Fafnir was selling for like 16mil. Glad I bought both of mine when they were 8mil or so. They were pretty hard to come by even then.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
T y l e n o l.
Aprinn

Why?

Its such a gross looking item.

Hell if I know. Lots of people seem to covet the GIGANTIC hair and awkward leg mod o^o

personally, I only like the bolero.
Yup.

the bolero is the only reason I want it.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Them amigo pants...

Oh I'm sorry.
Ok, I'll be serious now.
I guess rarest would be the gold medal.
I believe there are only a small handful of gaians with that item,
and some may not even be on Gaia anymore.

Also those alchemy backwings are quite rare,
I don't see a lot of avis with them and they cost an arm and a leg,
and maybe a kidney or two....
Or three

Shoujo Kitten

Well as Alchemy items are released the idea of the Halo being the most wanted/rare item is becoming false to me. The item itself is quite ugly and I would have no use for it. It's just more like a "Hey hack me" kind of thing.

I believe back-wings are pretty well sought out by people. xD
I would love a pair of the really pretty wings that have been coming out.
Don't see any in the market though. ;3 ;

Revered Connoisseur

AKB0048

I've been looking for THAT coat for ages. scream Does that thing came from Poseidon's Legacy, Toxic Drop or Aquarium?
I NEED to know.
/shot

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Daltar
AKB0048

I've been looking for THAT coat for ages. scream Does that thing came from Poseidon's Legacy, Toxic Drop or Aquarium?
I NEED to know.
/shot

Pretty sure that was the prize for the zOMG splash screen contest a few years ago.
= not available

Revered Connoisseur

Tragic l2abbit
Daltar
AKB0048

I NEED to know.
/shot

Pretty sure that was the prize for the zOMG splash screen contest a few years ago.
= not available

Well, that thing needs to appear in Alchemy or zOMG as a recipe.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Daltar

Well, that thing needs to appear in Alchemy or zOMG as a recipe.

Actually, I think it was supposed to be a zOMG recipe, along with a bunch of cool looking pirate items but I guess gaia shelved that idea. sad

Revered Connoisseur

Tragic l2abbit
Actually, I think it was supposed to be a zOMG recipe, along with a bunch of cool looking pirate items but I guess gaia shelved that idea. sad

Oh man, that's sad. I just noticed we kinda lack pirate stuff. :/

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
ninja-no-ryu

Though wasn't there a zOMG item that was super hard to make and so far only one person has been able to make it- that we know of? That blood scarf? There's probably been a few made by now, but definitely not a huge amount.

Wasn't that the Worlds Suckiest Vendor & CO??
They crafted the first pair/s of backwings tooo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff