Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sick of it?!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

<center>No, not really.
Who else is sick of these 'Whodunnit' threads?
Side discussion thingy: What do you hope will be in this months donation letter?
</center>
Oh yes... I'm very sick of these theory threads... but then I must question why I clicked the link in the first place. Perhaps your title just intrested meh... sweatdrop
As for the donation items... ... well.. hmm... I dont know... sweatdrop

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
>.< teh donation's letter's sad to say im to broke to donate but if i could i would so i nessesaraly don't really care about them and btw o.o what did happen? i wasen't here when it happen please....x.x i know its much to ask because of what you said but.. just wondering
I'm getting sick of them too. What am I hoping for the donation item? I don't know, I'm just hoping it's good. I didn't really like many of them until the kitty/puppy one for march. I think the best donation items were the first ones and got worse and worse. My overall favorite donation item is the nitemare scarf, but I'll never get enough gold to buy one gonk
I want the donation items to be...I dunno, something like a tail or sash or something.

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cursed_Seraphim_
I want the donation items to be...I dunno, something like a tail or sash or something.
nuuu they should bring back the little wing's or like anklets but black o.o'' you know it would look cool if they would be black
I think glowsticks would be an interesting donation item. I dunno. they always surprise me with something

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
NO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL... an airplane o.o
Iternal Dragon
Cursed_Seraphim_
nuuu they should bring back the little wing's or like anklets but black o.o'' you know it would look cool if they would be black

Robo-kitty and stuffed puppy. That'd be weird.

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
x.x i don't like the dog's they creap me out
Lol, yeah, they are freaky looking. I wouldn't mind a stuffed puppy though.
crying I just wish they'd tell us what happened already! The suspense is killing me.

As for the donation.. wings.. I still waitin' for some nice demony wings for me back! domokun

Ice-Cold Girl

Totally sick of the theories. I just want to see something happen xd As for the next donation item, how about more cute slippers? I dunno really... *shrugs*
Manga Punk Sai
crying I just wish they'd tell us what happened already! The suspense is killing me.

As for the donation.. wings.. I still waitin' for some nice demony wings for me back! domokun

I know, suspense sucks. And it'll be a loooong while until the back wings come out.

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
not really... im thinking more on the lines of... uu maby cat eyes or something like that... contatcs thing kind of

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff