Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Why is that a bad idea? It's a great prize.
Either someone will be really lucky and win the ticket, or will buy it with trillions of dollars.
Why does it matter to you if someone is richer than B R A I N? That's their business and they'll be super lucky. Someone else being rich does not effect you in any way whatsoever.
The only thing I don't like about it is the 100 bil because we really don't need more gold in the system.

Edit: Also, as for the whole "a bunch of riches on a few people"
Many of the users who win large amounts in these types of things donate. A LOT. (YES EVEN B R A I N DONATES)
Of course they don't donate ALL their gold, because its their gold. Not yours.They are not obligated to help every Gaian because of the money/gold/items they worked for/bought.

I win a lot of giveaways. I've won probably what would be worth 1tril+ today in giveaways/gambling over the last year alone. Am I obligated to give all that away because I worked hard to win that gold? No. I'm not.

I still donate a s**t ton though

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Adnama Lavode
Well, whoever wins that raffle for all the items in this sale will be pretty damn rich too. That is, if they get the halo by itself and then the bundle. And if they get that additional bundle with two tickets in it, then that's 3 halos and 3 tickets + all the other s**t in the sale.

Gaia doesn't seem to care about dumping massive riches on a few people.

And by pure logic the person who wins will likely be someone who is already Gaia-rich from spending tons of money in the cash shop.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

If I got one of those tickets, I'd have a paw sale, but I'm not willing to buy a gg even for a ticket chance, so that's a moot point. I'm not worried about them putting too-exclusive items in the sale, mostly because nothing's really "exclusive" anymore. Even the LQIs get so many recolors (if they're successful) that I wouldn't consider them to be exclusive either.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
xcrimsonlegendx
I don't even care about that, I just wanted to be a shopkeep. emo

limited quantity gcorp items for everyone!!

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Is it a GG? o3o

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
koirat
xcrimsonlegendx
I don't even care about that, I just wanted to be a shopkeep. emo

limited quantity gcorp items for everyone!!
Now that's something I could enjoy.
I just wish I could win it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bowie-Spawan
I hope that whoever wins it has some good taste lol.

But their ticket ideas are getting more and more stupid. Soon we'll pay for a chance to design their office curtains or desktop wallpapers emotion_eyebrow

a I would get this ticket if only to force super masculine hairy slick on all their computers and curtains because I'm terrible person and I want more diversity in items than 4000% femme

Shameless Streaker

Why care how rich the winner gets?

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100

Basically said: The rich become richer, and the poor will remain poor and struggling. This will just make things harder to get then they already are.

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

im not even richest

im just most handsome

buckethead33's Partner

Not as bad as the summer sale raffle.

3 winners will get every item in the sale including the ones in bundles.

Aka Halo, Gold medal, All the tickets, etc.

Married Noob

Skags
How come there is no "I Wish I was B R A I N" bundle in cash shop for $1337?
It would include an sdplus brain, braintology, x10 el guapo, silver medal, gold medal, angelic halo, and spot on florous friends list.

Ruthless Gatekeeper

lI_DeVoN_II
Skags
It would include an sdplus brain, braintology, x10 el guapo, silver medal, gold medal, angelic halo, and spot on florous friends list.
And I thought the 100 bucks I spent on my ELS Qan[T] figurine was silly. rolleyes

Married Noob

Leothalis the Mage
lI_DeVoN_II
Skags
And I thought the 100 bucks I spent on my ELS Qan[T] figurine was silly. rolleyes
Goddamn that Gundam. Well, some people are too rich. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces