Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Member

Sir Black Tea

Pavonine is love

Pavonine is life

wink

also goddamn I picked the hardest helmet combo to try to work with. Oh well.
MY TEARS OF FRUSTRATION ARE FOR YOU

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
momo desu ga
Either boxing stuff (shorts, boots, gloves), Am. football stuff (uniforms, balls, maybe cheerleading stuff), or Ouendan (headbands, gakuran, plain short true white gloves)

We need more sports. Maybe some hockey jerseys too?

Sugary Heart

Nova0437
momo desu ga
Either boxing stuff (shorts, boots, gloves), Am. football stuff (uniforms, balls, maybe cheerleading stuff), or Ouendan (headbands, gakuran, plain short true white gloves)

Of course. emotion_dowant Maybe some injuries too, like black eyes and busted lips. emotion_awesome

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
momo desu ga

Of course. emotion_dowant Maybe some injuries too, like black eyes and busted lips. emotion_awesome

I can't imagine it would be any harder than the scars they've given us before.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.don't scare me!
        salon durem!

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'd sell the ticket, of course. Plenty of people would want to use such a ticket to make a mini-gold shop update, and I can't really think of any themes that haven't already been done or suggested, so why not capitalize on the opportunity to sell the ticket to a more creative soul?
I'd do an SD update were you can have gs hetero eyes,and make all eyes black and [insert color here] for reasons.(the hetero option only works on the same eye style)
Also make some of the old styles in WHITE not the gray icky color.

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I'd put ombre hairs for guys and girls in SD, and maybe some GS manscapers. Or I'd add some new skins in ST and probably put that old Flarn skin among them. Or add some Animal stuff to D*C.

Wow, I didn't realize how much the Gold Shops needed updates and all the possibilities therein. cat_surprised

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Avarice Clay
I'd sell the ticket, of course. Plenty of people would want to use such a ticket to make a mini-gold shop update, and I can't really think of any themes that haven't already been done or suggested, so why not capitalize on the opportunity to sell the ticket to a more creative soul?

Makes sense.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Mimi Sparda
I'd do an SD update were you can have gs hetero eyes,and make all eyes black and [insert color here] for reasons.(the hetero option only works on the same eye style)
Also make some of the old styles in WHITE not the gray icky color.

Ardee01
I'd put ombre hairs for guys and girls in SD, and maybe some GS manscapers. Or I'd add some new skins in ST and probably put that old Flarn skin among them. Or add some Animal stuff to D*C.

Wow, I didn't realize how much the Gold Shops needed updates and all the possibilities therein. cat_surprised

cottoncandyFRIZZ
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.don't scare me!
        salon durem!

A lot of people want to see the Salon updated. I think it's this new hair RIG.

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Nova0437
A lot of people want to see the Salon updated. I think it's this new hair RIG.

That and it's been a while since SD got updated.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Ardee01
That and it's been a while since SD got updated.

And the facial hair section has been neglected almost entirely.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
I think I'd be tempted to toss new pants/shorts/bottoms in a bunch of the shops.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

All the hairs from those RIGs in the cash shops put into the Salon; especially the Ombre locks. All styles will be available for both humans and paws and body hair will not be forgotten. I really don't see why all those hairs are cash items. Some of them are really cheap looking.

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞
I would do a Skin Tyte update, with new tattoos, make up for gold shop, maybe some noses and some freckles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff