Welcome to Gaia! ::

faeryx
Dark-Dragon-Princess
Conscience
I was never a n00b.

Plus, Newbies are told multiple times to go read stickies,a nd if they fail to do that they will end up asking stupid questions in the wrong place, They should read it an avoid being flamed.

I agree sometimes it can be OTT, But n00bs deserve it. Newbs don't.

I would never steer any newb/n00b from the stickies. But just with common sense you can determine which forum to post in w/out reading the stickies.

Non the less, do we really need a study to determine how newb/n00bs are treated? It's like the guy who did the study proving that "Activity levels between overweight people & thin people were completely different". Well DUH.

Not to be disrespectful OP, but we all know that not many nebs/n00bs are treated well, and are often flamed. It just serves no point to do a study for something that is already well known sweatdrop

JMHO xp
-Manda

We realize this Manda, but the survey was done anyway out of neccesity. So damnit shut up. You probably enjoy being mean to newbs and n00bs dont you? question stressed
The Mighty Sushi Database
faeryx
The Lost Sock
faeryx
The Lost Sock

No. The smart ones decided to actually read Q & A, or ask questions in the Welcome to Gaia forum. Other ones, aka n00bs, went ahead and refused to listen to the other, older, Gaians.

Some newbs miss the Q & A forum and get flamed as "n00bs" anyway.

Then they didnt look hard enough. neutral

They have just joined Gaia, what do you expect?
i expect them to be able to read. i mean its really not that hard is it? right at the top it says questions and assistance if i was knew i would go "thats where i ask questions!" hey that say questions and assitance so i'll post here in the comunity disscussion!

They ask questions in the 'Welcome to Gaia' forum. Even though that isn't entirely illegal, they are still flamed.
I've finally caught up with all of you, I think.. sweatdrop
I actually talked like a n00blet once, scary, isn't it?

Anyway, the replies are like that, because those 1 month year old Gaians think they are so cool by flaming, but they really just screaming out stupid spam, and in their quest to "eliminate" n00bs, they really acting like them

Wow, that was deep
Faeryx? you still on? Listen, I have asked a friend to come in here to act like a total n00b, then a regular newb. we will observe the reactions...
faeryx
The Mighty Sushi Database
faeryx
The Lost Sock
faeryx
The Lost Sock

No. The smart ones decided to actually read Q & A, or ask questions in the Welcome to Gaia forum. Other ones, aka n00bs, went ahead and refused to listen to the other, older, Gaians.

Some newbs miss the Q & A forum and get flamed as "n00bs" anyway.

Then they didnt look hard enough. neutral

They have just joined Gaia, what do you expect?
i expect them to be able to read. i mean its really not that hard is it? right at the top it says questions and assistance if i was knew i would go "thats where i ask questions!" hey that say questions and assitance so i'll post here in the comunity disscussion!
well i've never been to WTG so i wouldnt know neutral
They ask questions in the 'Welcome to Gaia' forum. Even though that isn't entirely illegal, they are still flamed.
checkd3

Anyway, the replies are like that, because those 1 month year old Gaians think they are so cool by flaming, but they really just screaming out stupid spam, and in their quest to "eliminate" n00bs, they really acting like them

Wow, that was deep

That's what I'm saying. Thanks for enforcing what I said. smile
B00M! lol, wa22up?
Lancer-7
Faeryx? you still on? Listen, I have asked a friend to come in here to act like a total n00b, then a regular newb. we will observe the reactions...

Not in here because people know the topic. Tell him to make a thread with a topic that is in the wrong forum and give me the link by PM and I'll put it in my first post as an example.
um, too late, hes here... I'll try to stop him
Ok, he's in his own forum now. That should do minimal damage to the populace. Faeryx, you recieve the PM?
Lancer-7
Ok, he's in his own forum now. That should do minimal damage to the populace. Faeryx, you recieve the PM?

Yea.
Newbies are fine. n00bs aren't. I hate n00bs on any forum. They're annoying.
Lancer-7
We realize this Manda, but the survey was done anyway out of neccesity. So damnit shut up. You probably enjoy being mean to newbs and n00bs dont you? question stressed

I would like to point out now, YOU are acting like a n00b.
faeryx
checkd3

Wow, that was deep

That's what I'm saying. Thanks for enforcing what I said. smile
Yea, your welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out