Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has come to my attention that in the duration of the Comic in which was released on April First, that Marie Von Helson was lacking the common Red Highlights that she had in normally. The odds of Vo or any other artist forgetting to draw them in is at 12%. However, the idea that The incident occured at 3:00 (11:55 in the comic) brings up intuitive infer on another character. However, perhaps the duration of the event was meant to either bring off the attention of the least obvious of the possible suspects, or advanced the rivalship between the Vons. My theory: Marie could have possibly hired someone to fool her Sister Anna, into staying in the mansion. Meanwhile, Marie could leave, shoot Gambino, and pin it on someone after her supposed death. Perhaps Anna and Marie had an argument over whether or not to shoot Gambino. Anna denied, and Marie fooled her and did it anyways. However, by incident, the Tower also fell upon Durem, possibly injuring the Von Helson sister.

There it is. Perhaps that may be the answer.
Plus, you do not get to see her V pin.
Where did you get all these percentages?
True True
Myforkistoobig

By a mathematical point. Uncle's a supah genious.
[[ Freefall ]]
Myforkistoobig

smile
Maybe all the cocaine and incest sex with her sister made her lose her highlights? smile
Myforkistoobig
[[ Freefall ]]
Myforkistoobig

smile

whee Now, if only we could find out what really happened.
Global System
Maybe all the cocaine and incest sex with her sister made her lose her highlights? smile

I support that theory.
It makes as much sense as most of the others. sweatdrop
laughliketak
Global System

I support that theory.
It makes as much sense as most of the others. sweatdrop

Lol, thanks. 3nodding
Hm... that could be possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items