Entry Two 0.3013698630137 30.1% [ 22 ]
Entry Three 0.027397260273973 2.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
This poll closed on March 18, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

The more I play with it, the more I calm down. It's still a pretty face, I just think the eyes are so big, the eyeliner gets hidden by your hair. The mouth is just a tiny bit annoying, only because it's open a bit and makes me feel like she's gritting her teeth. I wish other mouths could layer over it, like Lucie's, but even that might not look good.

Ice-Cold Victory

Ophelias Flower
Cyriistar

Agreed, I'd dig it more if the eyes and mouths were separate. And you know they totally could have left the mouth off Knox's eyes; it's the exact same smile as the 5th mouth expression we have for our avatars.

I wish that they wouldn't just make the male avatars grey slashes of pixels for mouths. they can have more dimension with out looking girly.

I don't even mind that mouth, it's not bad. I'm just irked that it's a mouth we already have free access to...and I can't tell if that's laziness or planning ahead for future $$$. I mean really, why slap on a mouth we already have except to make the eyes-only pose an exclusive later? Like Rosamund and Ciel's lips as doll poses.

But yes, I also noticed that guy's mouths are either gray/black smirks or creepy toothy grins. I guess fleshy lips would look too feminine?

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I love both sets of eyes! The mouths are a little annoying but they're not so bad that they can't be worked with. I'm so glad there are new green eyes crying

clarion's King

Super Model

Cyriistar
Ophelias Flower
Cyriistar

Agreed, I'd dig it more if the eyes and mouths were separate. And you know they totally could have left the mouth off Knox's eyes; it's the exact same smile as the 5th mouth expression we have for our avatars.

I wish that they wouldn't just make the male avatars grey slashes of pixels for mouths. they can have more dimension with out looking girly.

I don't even mind that mouth, it's not bad. I'm just irked that it's a mouth we already have free access to...and I can't tell if that's laziness or planning ahead for future $$$. I mean really, why slap on a mouth we already have except to make the eyes-only pose an exclusive later? Like Rosamund and Ciel's lips as doll poses.

But yes, I also noticed that guy's mouths are either gray/black smirks or creepy toothy grins. I guess fleshy lips would look too feminine?

They can do it, but they won't.

Wolf

I like vera's eyes, the lip is bothering asdfghjkl

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
My worst fear ever...Eyes connected with mouth.

Nonetheless it is still neat, but I hate this freaking trend lol.

Sweet Pumpkin

I'm really not a fan of all face mods, but I think the Vera one is tricky. I don't have a lot of things to go with it, but I still think it's nice (: I do like the lips, actually, for a full face mod!

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
I love Vera's face, the lips are full and the kind of pink I love!
I think Knox's face could have been better though, his eyes are great, but the mouth is just.. kind of sad.
Considering it's exactly the same as a free mouth already given to us.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Is it me or does Knox's eyes have red pupils?

Sweet Witch

Vera's smile is creeping me out, but otherwise I think they're both nice enough face mods. Like everyone else, I do prefer when eyes and mouths are separated to make the face more versatile, but it's still nice that we got at least two faces from this REI.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I really like the faces in this. I've been iffy on buying it but the faces sold me.

Tipsy Lunatic

I was going to buy one today, and I was getting up the gold for it and stuff. So then I pretty much had the gold for it.... and the announcement came out so it shot up 80k X_X

Godlike Ghost

buncy
Is it me or does Knox's eyes have red pupils?
gaia_crown
they are kind of a reddish-brown
I think it's just the contrast with the green that makes them look red.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Maybe it just me, but I found that Vera's face (more specifically the lips) looks better with The Lovers makeup equipped with it.

Versatile Man-Lover

Hate the faces. Vera's lips are barely visible with darker skin tones, so unless your avatar is pasty white, it looks awful. That, and like someone mentioned earlier, they did this so they'd be able to throw in the eyes/mouth as separate poses for a pair of Vera/Knox SDPlus dolls later.

Whatever. At least the boots are cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces