Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was searching around and came upon a story of a women named Padmavati who was actually found in a lotus could the lotus here on Gaia bear a child as well?

Excerpt from Story

1st Theory
''Sometime after, a King named Akasa Raja who belonged to the Lunar race was ruling over Thondamandalam. He had a brother named Thondaman. Akasa Raja had no issue for a long time and so he wanted to perform a sacrifice for obtaining an offspring. While he was himself ploughing and ground for sacrifice, his plough turned up a lotus in the ground. On examining the lotus, the King found a female child in it. ''

2nd Theory (Why it says it is Dangerous)
Vishnu said, “I am sorry but I have no mind to leave you. God has given you this birth for my sake. Since I love you dearly, please marry me.”

Padmavati could not believe her ears. She angrily said, “You obviously have no idea who I am. Do you think a princess would marry a hunter? If you value your life you will leave at once.”

Vishnu smiled and said, “Your rebuke is normal but you are mistaken. We are destined for each other. Status is no obstacle where there is love. I admire your beauty. You will marry me.” He moved closer to her.

Padmavati felt it would be dangerous to remain and instructed her retinue to chase the rustic from the garden. They threw large stones at the Lord and one even killed his horse. Badly injured, the Lord sorrowfully left the garden and returned home with a heavy heart. When he told Vakula Devi what had happened she said it was a mistake thinking a commoner could marry a princess.

Full Story

Padmavati's Lotus Story
Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, oh gods!

You've done it now, GCD! We're getting a child EI.
Oh dear, I need to sit down....
User Image

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Oh my, does that mean we're getting babies?! D:

All they do is cry, poop, drool.... and be irresistibly cute. whee
Tell me about it If I'm right I'm getting two haha.

Witty Millionaire

I'm having a bad feeling about this item, since I first saw it surprised

Rainbow Trafficker

Haijin F sure hopes we get babies! They taste so damn good~ 4laugh
Honestly, if we do get a 'child,' she'll grow into a beautiful adult... with a hideous unibrow and those dots women have on their foreheads in India.
I have a feeling they won't be babies... But if they become babies congratulations. ^___^
Honestly, I've never been a fan of babies anyway. xD
I'd prefer the Dionaesil. Plants > Babies IMHO. xD

Aged Elocutionist

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Alruna also had a child being born from a plant (root thing) but it doesn't mean a baby. It'll probably be a bunch of hindu religious stuffs (sacred head covers, icons, perhaps tattoos/body paint and maybe a goddess/god for the end.

Beloved Phantom

Did Singh not also mention that these Lotus were also rather dangerous?
I think there might be a twist to the whole theory at hand.
Let's hope it's a really horrible baby that cries constantly like that one orphan.

Interstellar Borg

Babies?! gonk *covers eyes*

I guess it wouldn't be much different than that MC where you got a baby Zurg, though.
Babies. <3
uh wow...kids
User Image

XD Wow, that would be lovely. X3
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items