Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

So, I make a lot of avatars. A LOT of avatars. I've bought all 20 saved outfit slots, and it still isn't enough! gonk I really wish Gaia would increase the number of slots I could buy. It might sound like a bit much, but I'd say raise it to 50 or more. They could even account for inflation in the new slot prices and make it into a bit of a gold sink.
What do you guys think?

(i guess this is a thing i'm supposed to do here. I don't post here too often)
gaia_spoons Do you use the saved outfit slots, or do you just try to remember the items you use?
gaia_spoons How many slots have you bought?
gaia_spoons Do you think Gaia should raise the number of saved outfits we can have? If so, to how many? If not, why?

Questionable Noob

I guess 20 is enough tbh, maybe it'll be a great gold sink to expand it but yeah, I never save outfits but I make a lot of avatars. whee

Striking Sex Symbol

lol I honestly never thought I'd get to this point either, but all of mine are full too. redface I keep having to make that sad choice about the ones that I don't use as often. (I think I'm addicted).

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aekou
lol I honestly never thought I'd get to this point either, but all of mine are full too. redface I keep having to make that sad choice about the ones that I don't use as often. (I think I'm addicted).
User Image

lol same here sweatdrop I've been a Gaia addict since I first joined, and I've only recently been able to afford all the nice things I want. So I'm constantly making new avatars, but I don't wanna get rid of my old ones gonk

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Oh hello there Lush. 8D
I agree. 50 would be nice.
I've already reached my cap on outfits, and I've filled them.
I have- no wait.. HAD- one for my main look for Xathoa. I have about 2 or three for fun/cosplay/ or strange purposes, and 10+ Ifor unfinished avatars. They're waiting for me to get more items for them, or to be more creative with them. Then I use the rest for some of my favorites.

I'd like more, to say the least. 50 would be a nice number.

Handsome Man-Lover

I'm so with you gonk
20 isn't enough, I'm always at max slots and when I make a new avi I'd like to save I always have to delibarte which one to delete of my already saved ones sweatdrop

50 slots would be awesome, and yeah Gaia, feel free to charge a lot of gold for the slots after 20, but please make it happen.

Bashful Bear

I would love to have more slots~ 50 sounds like a good number.
With all of the items that have been coming out now, there's no way I can remember everything I have on my avi. Dx
( my awful memory doesn't help either;; )
So I definitely use the saved outfit slots, I've had them maxed out for as long as I can remember and I hate having to choose which one to delete now when I make new ones that I like. ):

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Xathoa
Oh hello there Lush. 8D
I agree. 50 would be nice.
I've already reached my cap on outfits, and I've filled them.
I have- no wait.. HAD- one for my main look for Xathoa. I have about 2 or three for fun/cosplay/ or strange purposes, and 10+ Ifor unfinished avatars. They're waiting for me to get more items for them, or to be more creative with them. Then I use the rest for some of my favorites.

I'd like more, to say the least. 50 would be a nice number.
User Image

Well, hello m'dear! mrgreen
I have one slot with just my tyical "base" items (Seidh eyes, Uncanny form, Diamond Dog ears), so I can make new outfits for my... Gaia persona, I guess you could call it? xp
About four of my slots are various cosplays, 2 or three are super pink kawaii-uguu avis that I never wear for more than a few hours at a time because that's just not my style, a couple are avis I wore for old events that I want to keep around for the nostalgia, a few are unfinished, and the rest are my favorites :3

Art by Xathoa User Image

Anti Hero

Oh please yes, we need more than 20 because I'm already having such hard time picking which ones to delete for new outfit saves.

50 you say? Make that 100, thank you.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
You can always screen shot your avi with the items under your save button, store them in a avi folder. But good idea.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I would pay up to 100k each for new slots.
I have had to delete so many avatars i wanted to keep to keep other ones i like.
MOAR.

Honestly i think at 100k each you could make a gold sink.
Having more gold sinks, multiples, even small ones would be pretty awesome.

Who am i kidding.. i would pay over 100k each for more.
neutral

Enduring Spirit

User Image
I also want more than twenty slots. I have avatars I really like that I want to save. I can't because of the limited closet space. A friend showed me to print-screen the saved avatar with the item poses showing to remember them, if I ever delete it to put a new avi in the closet. But I want more space. Gaia, give us more closet slots, please!
User Image
Do you use the saved outfit slots, or do you just try to remember the items you use?

I always try and save my outfits as I'm kinda fuzzy with what items I've used on that particular outfit, If I can't save the outfit via the outfit slots in my invo, I use Tektek instead! {even if the outfit doesn't layer that well on there}

How many slots have you bought?

I bought 9 so far! ^^

Do you think Gaia should raise the number of saved outfits we can have? If so, to how many? If not, why?

I do think that Gaia should raise the number of outfit slots to maybe 30 or 40 as there are people that do change their avatar regularly on here and have some favourite outfits that they may use again, plus it would make a great small gold sink too! ^^
It would also make up for the fact that HQ are taking their sweet time with the new inventory arranger! ><

Demonic Punk

I want more outfit slots because I want more slots to save work in progress avatars so I can go back and try to make them better.

Sparkly Fairy

i keep one slot open just in case.. but ugggg i want MOAR SLOTS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff