Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I was just watching "King of the Hill" on Fox. This episode, Hank is accued of being racist. Anyway, when he and his son, Bobby, were "interacting" with a white and a black "Ken doll," Bobby started roleplaying: "Excuse me, but have you seen my cat? His name is Kitty, also responds to the name kiki." And hank relunctualy joins in: "Here, let me help. Here Kiki, here kiki."

Discussion: Ever seen anything in real life that made you remeber anything realted to Gaia?

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh wow, that's hilarious! xd

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So many things. o_o I relate things that don't even really relate.
"Lion King! ... OH MY GOD! THAT TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF MY PENGUIN SLIPPERS!"
[Makata]
I was just watching "King of the Hill" on Fox. This episode, Hank is accued of being racist. Anyway, when he and his son, Bobby, were "interacting" with a white and a black "Ken doll," Bobby started roleplaying: "Excuse me, but have you seen my cat? His name is Kitty, also responds to the name kiki." And hank relunctualy joins in: "Here, let me help. Here Kiki, here kiki."

Discussion: Ever seen anything in real life that made you remeber anything realted to Gaia?

i noticed that too, but I haven't seen any others
Well it isn't something funny...it's kinda scary but I was watching TLC and an ad came on for a comercial about the mass muderer called the "BTK"

It kinda killed me when I realized the the admins named(accidently?) the "Bit too kewl" hat "BTK" gonk
I remember that episode! xDDD I never relized it before...

I giggle whenever Captain PLanet is on, and I watch it just to here them say Gaia. o_o
<center>In .Hack there is a garden called the Gaia Gardens. 3nodding </center>
What a coinsidence!1 I see some Gaia items, such as the AFK and OMG, sold in real life. I bought an AFK actually.
genkigang.com

Also, in Greek Mythology, the earth or something was called Gaea.[pronounced same way]
Yakusoko
Well it isn't something funny...it's kinda scary but I was watching TLC and an ad came on for a comercial about the mass muderer called the "BTK"

It kinda killed me when I realized the the admins named(accidently?) the "Bit too kewl" hat "BTK" gonk

AFK="Away from Keyboard"

BTK="Back to Keyboard"

They named it after internet shorthand, and nothing more.
faeryx
What a coinsidence!1 I see some Gaia items, such as the AFK and OMG, sold in real life. I bought an AFK actually.
genkigang.com

Also, in Greek Mythology, the earth or something was called Gaea.[pronounced same way]

I think Gaea is just a variation of Gaia. It means the same thing either way
I saw a star guitar and I'm all like, "Hey that is the same guitar I have on gaia"

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Yakusoko

no, its like afk, away from keyboard, btk back to keyboard. just cute names, with the net saying initials.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
On Gilmore Girls, my favorite show, there's this one episode where this one guy, the guy Rory likes, his family think she's not good enough for him. She tells her mother Lorelai about it, and Lorelai goes, "What are they, the Gambinos?"

Hey, it was cooler when it actually happened. You had to be there. XD
Jasette
On Gilmore Girls, my favorite show, there's this one episode where this one guy, the guy Rory likes, his family think she's not good enough for him. She tells her mother Lorelai about it, and Lorelai goes, "What are they, the Gambinos?"

Hey, it was cooler when it actually happened. You had to be there. XD

Y'see, Gambino was the name of a famous mobster. surprised

But nontheless, I understand. whee heart
That's awesome. Maybe one of the production crew members do gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items