Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheUnknownFactor
Etz
TheUnknownFactor
Likewise, the tower didnt reach durem.

If it had some sort of momentum, like the explosion happening behind the tower, then it could, becuase it would also have a component of elocity towards Durem. Your .gif assumes athat it just fell over.

And besides, physics in Gaia is like accordions in duck hunting.

Beyond that segmentation occurs when the building breaks apart, spreading it over a larger length, however all we can do right now is guess, and we'll see how it unfolds.
YEAH BUT EVERYONES BEING WAY TO LOGICAL ABOUT THIS ALL THOUGH.
The Mighty Sushi Database
TheUnknownFactor
Etz
TheUnknownFactor

If it had some sort of momentum, like the explosion happening behind the tower, then it could, becuase it would also have a component of elocity towards Durem. Your .gif assumes athat it just fell over.

Beyond that segmentation occurs when the building breaks apart, spreading it over a larger length, however all we can do right now is guess, and we'll see how it unfolds.

And you're being way too capslock a**l.
TheUnknownFactor
TheUnknownFactor
Etz
TheUnknownFactor

And you're being way too capslock a**l.
XD you don't like my caplock? WELL TO BAD XD.

athanz's Fangirl

Aged Member

32,800 Points
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
you see guys........there is no debries only smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so think again!!!
TheUnknownFactor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY ITS FANTASY! A WIZARD DID IT OK!

Actually you're both right: Note that the marketplace is mysteriously completely intact, and that ONLY the Von Helson mansion was destroyed in Durem. This would indicate only one thing: A wizard made it so that parts of the rubble went flying through the air, in order to make sure the trajectory reached the mansion.
Slanzer
TheUnknownFactor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY ITS FANTASY! A WIZARD DID IT OK!

Actually you're both right: Note that the marketplace is mysteriously completely intact, and that ONLY the Von Helson mansion was destroyed in Durem. This would indicate only one thing: A wizard made it so that parts of the rubble went flying through the air, in order to make sure the trajectory reached the mansion.
XD I KNEW IT
TO EVERYONE WHOS LIKE OH TEH FALL WOULD'VE KILLED HIM, OR NOONE COULD SHOOT FROM THAT DISTANCE OR THE TOWER WASN'T BIG ENOUGH. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS GAIA!! WE HAVE SALTWATER FISH IN OUR LAKES XD (pic please anyone) WE DONT HAVE TO OBEY THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE REAL WORLD. ITS CALLED FANTASY FOR A REASON YA KNOW. WHAT THING ON GAIA DO YOU FIND MOST ILOGICAL?

LOL True. I hope that they both are alive and i want my places fixed scream Its all clouded!!!
TheRiotGurl
TO EVERYONE WHOS LIKE OH TEH FALL WOULD'VE KILLED HIM, OR NOONE COULD SHOOT FROM THAT DISTANCE OR THE TOWER WASN'T BIG ENOUGH. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS GAIA!! WE HAVE SALTWATER FISH IN OUR LAKES XD (pic please anyone) WE DONT HAVE TO OBEY THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE REAL WORLD. ITS CALLED FANTASY FOR A REASON YA KNOW. WHAT THING ON GAIA DO YOU FIND MOST ILOGICAL?

LOL True. I hope that they both are alive and i want my places fixed scream Its all clouded!!!
YES ME TO X3
TheRiotGurl

YES ME TO X3

Yes and in the pic the mansion is toward the tower BUT in the GAIA maps, the Von mansion is farthest away!!!
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/6d85af7fa44c849c0748fe1b509f6361.jpg
HELlO IF U LOOK AT THE CLOCK IT IS BROKEN AND BEFOR IT WASNT AND ALSO IF U LOOK AT GAMBINO HE HAS NO BLOOD ON HIM SO THE BULLET HIT THE CLOCK AND THE IMPACT MADE HIM TO FALL ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE HAD DIED FROM THE BULLET AND ALSO Y WOULD THE TOWER FALL!!!!!!
TheRiotGurl
TheRiotGurl

YES ME TO X3

Yes and in the pic the mansion is toward the tower BUT in the GAIA maps, the Von mansion is farthest away!!!
SEE GAIA PHYSICS> NORMAL PHYSICS
TheRiotGurl
TheRiotGurl

YES ME TO X3

Gaia. . .Physics? Gaia has physics o_O OMFG!!!!
GAMBINO LIVES!
TheRiotGurl
TheRiotGurl
TheRiotGurl

YES ME TO X3

Gaia. . .Physics? Gaia has physics o_O OMFG!!!!
YUS XD I ACED THEM . THERE NOTHING LIKE NORMAL PHYSICS.
killerXXX
GAMBINO LIVES!

HOW!!!! 0_0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out