Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vanko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hehehehe funnie
Am I allowed to torrent this? >.>;; . . . If not, uh, can I please? biggrin Hash-check and everything I promise ^.^; Hm...But where to go? Wonder if posting a link to The Pirate Bay would be allowed here O.O;;

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Pritchard
Am I allowed to torrent this? >.>;; . . . If not, uh, can I please? biggrin Hash-check and everything I promise ^.^; Hm...But where to go? Wonder if posting a link to The Pirate Bay would be allowed here O.O;;

Why would you need to torrent it if Gaia is offering it to everyone free anyway? Are you THAT worried about server load? o_O

Professional Novice

ok.
Here are mine...

User Image

User Image
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Guys with the green video problem: if you're running Windows, try turning down your hardware acceleration. It worked for me anyhow.
wow thx for that mate its works fine now! smile
can anyone help me? photobucket wont accept my pictures because there in psd format. i did them on photoshop, help?

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
JIDE
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Guys with the green video problem: if you're running Windows, try turning down your hardware acceleration. It worked for me anyhow.

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic here...
If you're being sarcastic, I really do think this will help and I am happy to drop you a PM with instructions on how to do just that. It's kinda buried in all those Windows dialog and sub-dialog boxes... gonk

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moo-a-loo
can anyone help me? photobucket wont accept my pictures because there in psd format. i did them on photoshop, help?

Try saving them as .gif files from within Photoshop. I think it's File -> Save For Web.
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Moo-a-loo

Try saving them as .gif files from within Photoshop. I think it's File -> Save For Web.

i dont see any button like that... any other suggestions?
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Hey, I'm not much good at making edits but I'd love to see someone rip on how this Part 2 was SUPPOSED to come out on September 30th, but came out on October 11th instead. Just an idea for everyone to kick around! 3nodding

EDIT: oh SNAP, first page! surprised

One of the reasons why.. is becuase everyone made complaints about the first one and most likely the second movie was in some sort of process and when Gaia told them about it.. most likely that video company and to refix most of the stuff.

Since I know they've changed Moira's look and its a hell of a lot of improvement..

though I'm still confused at the whole point of the story.. better.. yet Damian aka Ian could have reacted more quicker to the situation.. of his brother Louie getting hurt. The fighting sceens I would say are decent.. not all that bad, could be improved in the future...

Overall its a great improvement and a step in the right direction.. a few things to be twicked here and there, but that animation company is moving towards the right direction.

Though I'm still confused at what Louie's real purpose was on going after Damian/Ian in the first place... Is Louie trying to make his father believe that he'll will kill his older brother so he can try and save Damian/Ian from his crazy father or what?

Could you Gaia people make it a little bit clear on what exactly is going on here?? Cuz I somewhat get it, but not complete.. kinda in the way of hearing another language you're study in that type of sense...

EDIT: Though I missed the whole other comment by someone else throughout this thread sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop But its still another view to look at regardless.
User Image

User Image

User Image

These are mine. Not too good.

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moo-a-loo
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Moo-a-loo

It should be there, in the File menu. You could also try going to the picture in Photoshop, then pressing alt+shift+ctrl+S which is the hotkey to get to the Save for Web dialog box, which will allow you to save your picture as a .gif, which will be uploadable to Photobucket.
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
JIDE
Bunnyman -Rebirth-

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic here...
If you're being sarcastic, I really do think this will help and I am happy to drop you a PM with instructions on how to do just that. It's kinda buried in all those Windows dialog and sub-dialog boxes... gonk

no it really does work! and im not being sarcastic here! O_o
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Moo-a-loo
Bunnyman -Rebirth-
Moo-a-loo

It should be there, in the File menu. You could also try going to the picture in Photoshop, then pressing alt+shift+ctrl+S which is the hotkey to get to the Save for Web dialog box, which will allow you to save your picture as a .gif, which will be uploadable to Photobucket.

Actually I sent Moo-a-loo a PM on doing it as a FILE SAVE AS.. easier to do in my opinion. And its what I use all the time to change from a PSD to a JPEG.. and a JPEG is smaller compared to a GIF

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff