Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heavenly Pumpkin

Inncorrect Username
WaaurufuWifwolf

Anyone else notice Overseer's lack of notable dialogue in these past couple comics?

lol, you're amazing... but everyone knows Gino rocks!! ;D Imma be upset if the sexy Zhiv actually does kill him...

I highly doubt Gino will get killed. Captured maybe, he's prissy enough for that, but not killed.

And even if he does get "killed," Gambinos never stay dead for long. (There is no doubt in my mind that Johnny is going to return from the grave... For serious.)

Wealthy Visionary

10,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
WaaurufuWifwolf
Inncorrect Username
WaaurufuWifwolf

Anyone else notice Overseer's lack of notable dialogue in these past couple comics?

lol, you're amazing... but everyone knows Gino rocks!! ;D Imma be upset if the sexy Zhiv actually does kill him...

I highly doubt Gino will get killed. Captured maybe, he's prissy enough for that, but not killed.

And even if he does get "killed," Gambinos never stay dead for long. (There is no doubt in my mind that Johnny is going to return from the grave... For serious.)

I agree with you. Zhivago received order to kill Gino, and to "dispose of" the duo NicCrescento. And it seems he doesn't appreciate to have competitors. Perhaps he will attack NicCrescento first because something in Gino (but what ??? I want to know) worries him.

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sire Jaculate
User Image
***** bear

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Antonia Solo
WaaurufuWifwolf
Inncorrect Username
WaaurufuWifwolf

I agree with you. Zhivago received order to kill Gino, and to "dispose of" the duo NicCrescento. And it seems he doesn't appreciate to have competitors. Perhaps he will attack NicCrescento first because something in Gino (but what ??? I want to know) worries him.

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
WaaurufuWifwolf
Inncorrect Username
WaaurufuWifwolf

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Nooo ! Don't write such things while I'm listening the music of Ghost movie... Now I've got pictures of Zhivago x Gino... Creepy !!!

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
WaaurufuWifwolf
Inncorrect Username
WaaurufuWifwolf

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Nooo ! Don't write such things while I'm listening the music of Ghost movie... Now I've got pictures of Zhivago x Gino... Creepy !!!

Pshh, sounds sexy xD

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
WaaurufuWifwolf

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Pshh, sounds sexy xD

Read Chapter 21 Gun Show : Gino chained and Zhivago... but Gino is crying and Zhivago seems a bit sadistic. A man like Zhivago is not for littles sissies boys like Gino Gambino ! So... "sexy" is not the word.

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
WaaurufuWifwolf

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Pshh, sounds sexy xD

Read Chapter 21 Gun Show : Gino chained and Zhivago... but Gino is crying and Zhivago seems a bit sadistic. A man like Zhivago is not for littles sissies boys like Gino Gambino !

I saw xD Gino needs to man up... or he'll end up with the Overseer >.< [edit] but the chains were a kinky touch...

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Pshh, sounds sexy xD

Read Chapter 21 Gun Show : Gino chained and Zhivago... but Gino is crying and Zhivago seems a bit sadistic. A man like Zhivago is not for littles sissies boys like Gino Gambino !

I saw xD Gino needs to man up... or he'll end up with the Overseer >.< [edit] but the chains were a kinky touch...

Would Zhivago be the best teacher for this sort of things ? I'm not sure (not for newbies...). And now I hope I will not imagine Zhivago as teacher tomorrow when I'll be at school !!! ( sweatdrop )

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sire Jaculate
User Image
You put ***** in everything, don't you? xD

Romantic Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username
Antonia Solo
Inncorrect Username

Zhivago x Gino.... =D!!

Pshh, sounds sexy xD

Would Zhivago be the best teacher for this sort of things ? I'm not sure (not for newbies...). And now I hope I will not imagine Zhivago as teacher tomorrow when I'll be at school !!! ( sweatdrop )

Well the boy definitely has an attitude. He just needs to stop crying >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces