Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are you enjoying the EI so far?

I love it! I can't wait for it to keep evolving! 0.26984126984127 27.0% [ 34 ]
It could be better. Some of the poses I can use, but hopefully we get more. 0.17460317460317 17.5% [ 22 ]
It's definitely not the best EI out there... Eh. 0.24603174603175 24.6% [ 31 ]
WILL DANCE ON UR POLL 4 GOLD 0.30952380952381 31.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Invisible Player

KaylaGalela
A Redhead Angel
KaylaGalela
Yeah. I keep forgetting this is a free EI. It probably won't have any cool poses like that. User Image

Titans Legacy....ew.
User Image
Exactly. But that was a long time ago. There's a chance that Gaia has learned something from that experience. Or am I being overly optimistic?

well, I am sure they have learned something. Titans was just so bulky...you couldn't do anything with it. Perhaps this will have smaller, more accessory type poses (even though it doesn't seem to be going in that direction)

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

KaylaGalela
A Redhead Angel
KaylaGalela
Yeah. I keep forgetting this is a free EI. It probably won't have any cool poses like that. User Image

Titans Legacy....ew.
User Image
Exactly. But that was a long time ago. There's a chance that Gaia has learned something from that experience. Or am I being overly optimistic?

emotion_donotwant Titan's Legacy. I was so excited for that EI, and it turned out to be awful. Hopefully this one won't be like that, since it actually took a LOT to get the components to craft it. Of course, since it didn't cost cash... yeah. I can see it not being that great. So far it's not too bad, at least.

I'm just really excited for the story, honestly. /said that already

Plus I'm a huge Lost fan. emotion_dowant

Invisible Player

Barton Hollow
KaylaGalela
A Redhead Angel
KaylaGalela

Titans Legacy....ew.
User Image

emotion_donotwant Titan's Legacy. I was so excited for that EI, and it turned out to be awful. Hopefully this one won't be like that, since it actually took a LOT to get the components to craft it. Of course, since it didn't cost cash... yeah. I can see it not being that great. So far it's not too bad, at least.

I'm just really excited for the story, honestly. /said that already

Ohhhh Lost...we got a Lost subforum, but no lost items as far as I know. That would be great. I want lost items...like a virgin mary statue/cocaine container , a fog monster, Kate's freckles, a big bag of Jack's self pity....that would be a amazing.

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

A Redhead Angel
Barton Hollow

Ohhhh Lost...we got a Lost subforum, but no lost items as far as I know. That would be great. I want lost items...like a virgin mary statue/cocaine container , a fog monster, Kate's freckles, a big bag of Jack's self pity....that would be a amazing.

Hahah yes! Replace Jack with Gary and there you go. emotion_dowant
Except I think it'll be more like Castaway.

If we got a Lost item, it'd have to include Ana-Lucia's scowl. /off-topic

Shy Warrior

User Image
Sign me up.
Island = water = mermaids. Yay logic. I'm going to pull out information from memories of 'stuck on island type movies'. Most of them end up with finding treasure. So on that note, I hope we get a pose that lets us be draped in buried pirate treasure emotion_dowant

Titans Legacy wasn't that bad. I still have mine, I like the last pose. I have high hopes for Gary <3. And I hope that means we'll get the other ones Pete mentioned. Er....cept the dark chef one. Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time ever, bits of human and meat cleavers aren't sounding very appealing right now ;___;

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Voievoda
User Image
Sign me up.
Island = water = mermaids. Yay logic. I'm going to pull out information from memories of 'stuck on island type movies'. Most of them end up with finding treasure. So on that note, I hope we get a pose that lets us be draped in buried pirate treasure emotion_dowant

Titans Legacy wasn't that bad. I still have mine, I like the last pose. I have high hopes for Gary <3. And I hope that means we'll get the other ones Pete mentioned. Er....cept the dark chef one. Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time ever, bits of human and meat cleavers aren't sounding very appealing right now ;___;

Woo! emotion_yatta
I could go for some mermaid action. I think we had mermaids from Yamaya's Pearl or whatever, maybe? But MOAR. And yes, buried treasure would be nice!
I just realized that we've already had an island-like EI. Captain Ara's Nest-egg.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Barton Hollow

Please add me as a fan! cat_4laugh

bedsick
what if gary was pete before he came pete and this is actually the story of how gary, a multi-million dollar ceo of a corporate firm, crashed on an island, lost everything and became pete, the simple hobo.

So... Do you think Gary/Pete has a Wilson? cat_eek

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Voievoda
User Image
Sign me up.

MERMAIDS MERMAIDS MERMAIDS 8D

I collect mermaid tails and currently have all the ones Gaia has given us, so I'd just explode with joy if we got more. cat_rofl Really, though, I'd just be happy if we got some versatile and usable poses.

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

meep12345

Right away! Thank you! emotion_yatta

marshmallowcreampie

Would you consider the current poses "usable"? I know what you mean, but I can't decide if they're really very usable or not. I think they might be fun to use in Summer avatars.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Barton Hollow
meep12345

Right away! Thank you! emotion_yatta

marshmallowcreampie

Would you consider the current poses "usable"? I know what you mean, but I can't decide if they're really very usable or not. I think they might be fun to use in Summer avatars.

They're okay. Kind of hard in that they aren't really my style, I usually go for pretty/cute/cool avatars. I guess if I were going for a silly/fun summer avatar, this could work. I hope we get a wide variety of poses, you know, appeal to everyone. I'd be happy if we got some pirate stuff, or of course, mermaids. cat_rofl

Shy Warrior

Barton Hollow

Woo! emotion_yatta
I could go for some mermaid action. I think we had mermaids from Yamaya's Pearl or whatever, maybe? But MOAR. And yes, buried treasure would be nice!
I just realized that we've already had an island-like EI. Captain Ara's Nest-egg.

We always need moar mermaids. To keep Vo company xD. Besides I'm kind of hoping for more siren types. I was really disappointed when the kelp didn't include em ;__;.

Buried treasure would be fabulous. Drapery like this: X and X.
That was more of a pirate one. Mind you, I had hoped for drapery and mermaids for that one two. I hope this EI is a bit of a story one as well. I want to know more about Gary.

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
A Redhead Angel

This would be the best item on Gaia ever.

(I swear Jack cried in every Jack-centric episode xD).

Add me to the list <3
I still need to get enough bloody pine needles to craft mine emotion_donotwant

Peaceful Lunatic

I hope Gary's Island stays funny/silly. I like that.

I'm surprised the display picture in this thread of the sand pose doesn't show what happens when the avatar holds a hand up. It's... more sand!

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

marshmallowcreampie

That's a really good way of putting it, because I go for similar type avatars. Every now and again I make crazy avatars or ones that tell a story, so I think Gary's Island Adventure will come in handy for those types. emotion_yatta

Voievoda

Hehe, I remember the Kelp. I thought it was amazing for some reason. Then I sold it. emo

lol Yu Gi Oh. Those do look neat, though. Honestly I imagine that this will end up just being a lot of island survival items, but maybe the finale will have some flashy treasury items or something? OR A BOAT. eek

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Z OMG

Yay! Up on the list you go! emotion_yatta
I have some Pine Needles for you, dear. How many do you need?
and lol yes, he did. I liked Jack at the beginning but I'm on season 3 (or 4?) now and I'm just like ugh, bring me the minor characters. Need more Rose and Bernard.

Ysavvryl

I didn't know that! I'll have to add that to the poses list! Thank you! emotion_yatta
I'd like it to stay silly, too. It fits Ol' Pete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff