Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

Eh. It would make more sense, I guess. And that was awkward! I was so sad they cut Pluto from the manga! T-T (for now, at least)
they did?! *is only on book four* O_O Why?!...or was he one of those characters made only for the anime?....They'd better keep Drocell!!!

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

Eh. It would make more sense, I guess. And that was awkward! I was so sad they cut Pluto from the manga! T-T (for now, at least)

they did?! *is only on book four* O_O Why?!...or was he one of those characters made only for the anime?....They'd better keep Drocell!!!

I'm pretty sure! They haven't even mentioned Angela yet! *And I am, too. That's all they've translated in America.* And I don't know! They better f***ing keep Drocell! I loved him!

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

I'm pretty sure! They haven't even mentioned Angela yet! *And I am, too. That's all they've translated in America.* And I don't know! They better f***ing keep Drocell! I loved him!
me too XD lolz

but I'm sure they must be keeping them...I mean Angela/Ash was the main bad guy of the first season :/ I don't think they've gotten that far is all XD My friend has read the manga online and mentions things that I never even heard of...so that's probably all that happened 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

me too XD lolz

but I'm sure they must be keeping them...I mean Angela/Ash was the main bad guy of the first season :/ I don't think they've gotten that far is all XD My friend has read the manga online and mentions things that I never even heard of...so that's probably all that happened 3nodding

*The start of a glorious friendship!* XD

They better. damn it! I loved Angela as a bad guy! And, I will admit, I cried when she made Ciel choose to change his past or not with his parents... And huh... Hopefully they'll mention them soon, damn it! That is, after the curry scene! XD

Dapper Gekko

XD yes...curry...lolz I actually can't stand curry sweatdrop Doesn't taste that good to me...and its sad because I WANT to like it...

oh well

but yea XD angela as a bad guy....In the anime though XD It was rather creepy when she/he was trying to convince Sebastian to join her/him.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
XD yes...curry...lolz I actually can't stand curry sweatdrop Doesn't taste that good to me...and its sad because I WANT to like it...

oh well

but yea XD angela as a bad guy....In the anime though XD It was rather creepy when she/he was trying to convince Sebastian to join her/him.

XD XD I actually like curry so I have to problems. :3 So... *points and laughs at you*

XD XD

Angela=Bad a** angel. :3 And yes. Yes it was.

Angelic Blob

ALCH3MIST
How many baddies ARE there, exactly?
In terms of? This manga in particular? Other manga or Gaia years in general?

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog

oh well

XD XD I actually like curry so I have to problems. :3 So... *points and laughs at you*

XD XD

lolz XDD hey!! ...oh well, I still get my boca burgers!!

though I personally can't wait to see when they go into the circus....Apparently, they have to go to a circus at some point....XD .....>> though sebastian does something naughty...

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog

oh well

XD XD

though I personally can't wait to see when they go into the circus....Apparently, they have to go to a circus at some point....XD .....>> though sebastian does something naughty...

XD XD HAHA! And wtf is a 'boca burger'?

They go into a circus? This seems to have escaped my memory! DO tell.... And WHAT!? I haven't heard of thiiiiiis! :3

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog

oh well

XD XD

They go into a circus? This seems to have escaped my memory! DO tell.... And WHAT!? I haven't heard of thiiiiiis! :3
Boca burger is a vegetarian friendly burger XD I'm vegetarian, therefore I eat them XD

and yes XD I will put what I know in white to avoid giving anyone spoilers...make sure to highlight XD

Ok so what I heard is that the queen sends them to investigate some circus...they being ciel and sebastian. while there apparently ciel shares a room with a person that was supposedly a boy but turned out to be a girl I believe...and sebastian does it with some woman who is trying to just get another to notice her. yea...he does NAUGHTY THINGS lolz um but eventually I think something reminded ciel too much of something...like, something in his past or whatnot and he ordered sebastian to kill them all....thats what my friend told me XD

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog

oh well

XD XD

Boca burger is a vegetarian friendly burger XD I'm vegetarian, therefore I eat them XD

and yes XD I will put what I know in white to avoid giving anyone spoilers...make sure to highlight XD

Ok so what I heard is that the queen sends them to investigate some circus...they being ciel and sebastian. while there apparently ciel shares a room with a person that was supposedly a boy but turned out to be a girl I believe...and sebastian does it with some woman who is trying to just get another to notice her. yea...he does NAUGHTY THINGS lolz um but eventually I think something reminded ciel too much of something...like, something in his past or whatnot and he ordered sebastian to kill them all....thats what my friend told me XD

XD XD XD And Ew. Vegetariaaaan. *pushes cow at you*

And WOOOOH! SEBBY! I knew he did it with that cult girl before Ciel made the choice thing but DAYUM! Oh, and do realize that whenever I go to quote you the spoiler is there clear as day.....

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

And WOOOOH! SEBBY! I knew he did it with that cult girl before Ciel made the choice thing but DAYUM! Oh, and do realize that whenever I go to quote you the spoiler is there clear as day.....
well, damn lolz XD But yea XD soo.....XD That should be coming up

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

gtg. Tat-ta for nooow!

Dapper Gekko

RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate
TinyDog
RoxiedawnTheEpicPirate

gtg. Tat-ta for nooow!
lolz laterz ^^

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
When she gets her powers back shes going to have Peaths babies probably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff