Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Cub

Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.

Lunatic

i have a few questions:

1. will overseer ever get a nickname? like versee or something. just something shorter and more friendly than "overseer." the four syllables make it really hard to repeatedly read, especially since he's basically pushed to the bg as a completely blank secondary character that does nothing but ask sen the questions gino would ask if he was there.

2. will overseer ever have more air time than sen, or at least than he has now? he's struggling to get his divinity back too you know.

3. what is up with sen actually caring about gino? there has been like no actual plot development to suggest she's starting to like him, or even to suggest that she would care his dad is dead.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I suppose Gino will have to get smart since he clearly doesn't have the build to fight anything much stronger than a house plant. Semi-arrogant rich boy won't fly once he sneaks off the ship.

I like how these past few pages haven't met up with my predictions.

And they've been beatiful. I love all the detail of Dref Dur's city life. The Rat-on-a-Stick vendor who appears to be a giant rat. The guy hanging outside for a smoke while underwear hangs from his ceiling. The bare-footed dude taking his hyena out for a stroll. A wandering grombie. The orcs. And most importantly, the bits of tree here and there to remind you of what's keeping this city in the clouds.

What I'm looking forward to:

-Gino's escape from the ship and subsequent in-trouble getting.
-More Sentinel punching anything/one. Kicking is also acceptable. As are the use of stabbing weapons.
-Meeting Meili(who I currently theorize will be a humanoid type)
-Confrontation with our favorite pair of jerks.

Tipsy Pirate

Euphoric Ghost
Be a man? With the strength of a raging fire, and as mysterious as the darkside of the moon.
Time is racing toward us
Till the huns... arrive?

Shameless Sex Symbol

Has anyone else noticed the detail in the weapons? xD

the Knife has less detail then the gun. But i was like "damn that's a spiffy lookin gun" xD
I can't imagine how long it took to get all aspects of that gun worked out so it didn't look dumb. xD

To me it's slightly funny that the weapons have more detail then a majority of the manga. but i kinda like that o.o

EDIT: Page 7, Did anyone else see the nudey bar?
If not look between overseers legs xd xd

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

I think he'll become a man after he finds out about his dad.

Shapeshifter

okay, why not just sticky one of the already existing threads. actually, why do we need a sticky at all?

and Gino will be a man when the artists quit drawing him like a six year old. he's supposed to be at least 18 and has looked more manly in past manga updates.
he just needs to become the Masque again.

Tipsy Pirate

LokiLB
okay, why not just sticky one of the already existing threads. actually, why do we need a sticky at all?

and Gino will be a man when the artists quit drawing him like a six year old. he's supposed to be at least 18 and has looked more manly in past manga updates.
not to mention merge with some manly man with the help of a virus.

Shapeshifter

The Wandering Man
LokiLB

i think he could become the Masque without merging with someone if he got hit with some demi-god powers.

Tipsy Pirate

LokiLB
The Wandering Man
LokiLB

i think he could become the Masque without merging with someone if he got hit with some demi-god powers.
Or just get informed his dad died and become the batman. Or G-Man. Which ever lands him more fear.

Shapeshifter

The Wandering Man
LokiLB
The Wandering Man
LokiLB

Or just get informed his dad died and become the batman. Or G-Man. Which ever lands him more fear.

that would be cool as well.
though the Masque wasn't really Batman like. he repelled Jack and crazy mecha Santa with his bare hands, after all. o.o that's not something a mostly normal person like Batman could do. (mostly normal meaning no super human strength or other such powers)

actually, just give him back the Masque outfit, give him a sword, and he can be something like Zorro. (Inigo Montoya phrase starts in head...)
Is it just me, or does the last page look a little glitched? Like two parts where it's just black, and an area where the pixels are all jumbled up?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Inadala
Is it just me, or does the last page look a little glitched? Like two parts where it's just black, and an area where the pixels are all jumbled up?

I thought that at first, but I'm pretty sure the black areas were intentional. And I'm thinking the jumbled pixels you're seeing are just the way the wall was colored.

Otherwise... wow. I may have to join the Zhivago fan thread based on this page alone. Thatsa sexy vampire.
Shiarka Jonless
Inadala

I thought that at first, but I'm pretty sure the black areas were intentional. And I'm thinking the jumbled pixels you're seeing are just the way the wall was colored.

Otherwise... wow. I may have to join the Zhivago fan thread based on this page alone. Thatsa sexy vampire.

Hell yeah! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces