Welcome to Gaia! ::

the original losah chick
Sorry for being slow, but what's going on?

New donation items released?

For 30k? Eh?

God I'm confused.

Apparently you can now buy the Bao Hairstyle? For 30k. Or something like that? Havent you always been able to get it at the salon?

I'm confused too.
the original losah chick

For 30k? Eh?

God I'm confused.

I'm as scared as you are. Hold me gonk

Original Gaian

The thing is, because they're so expensive they'll be viewed as status symbol items, so people will quest for them, just so they can go "Hey, lookit me, I got the rich stuffs!".

Personally, I'm a bit irked as I can't seem to find the FLEX pants, Whatever pants and the tiger-stripe top. I like my sets, damnit. neutral
My eye balls imploded when i saw the price...x.x
Zahir
Personally, I'm a bit irked as I can't seem to find the FLEX pants, Whatever pants and the tiger-stripe top. I like my sets, damnit. neutral

The tiger top isn't in Aekea?
Zahir
The thing is, because they're so expensive they'll be viewed as status symbol items, so people will quest for them, just so they can go "Hey, lookit me, I got the rich stuffs!".

Yeah it's a b***h hunting for the damn things. neutral ALMOST LIKE A QUEST ON ITS OWN LAWLS.

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Zahir

You don't understand, Zahir crying
ThinLizzy
Raven Skaari
ThinLizzy
Yep, those ridiculous prices are parallel with the Holocaust when it comes to atrocities. stare
look, shut up. I realise in the grand ******** scheme of things its ******** all. But Gaia is gaia and not RL so you cant compare the two.

This is related to inflated cost for PIXILATED ITEMS... and yes it IS an atrocity

I get the distinct impression that you and I won't get along at all.
So kindly vacate the GD so that I don't have to come in contact with someone whose opinions and ideals differ from my own. biggrin
Three words: Freedom of Speech.

I'm welcome to come in here and make my threads as much as you or the next person. If you dont like me, or what I say, then be mature about it, and put me on your ignore list, and also DONT enter my threads, have a nice day.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Apanthropy
Inscriven
Oh and what the hell are BAOs? gonk

Chun-Li's hair.

No freaking way.

Like the 6k thong wasn't bad enough.

Original Gaian

Heethurfuss
Zahir

The tiger top isn't in Aekea?

I can't see it there, though I might be being thick. Can't find the NOX pants in HR Wesley either.
Inscriven
they are the items on the 'females' "new items" head that you see on gaias home page

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm quite glad they've put out some pricey shop items for a change, it's nice to have more interest with people questing for shop things rather than everything being focused on donation items. Good luck if you change your mind and do quest for them ^.^
Inscriven
Like the 6k thong wasn't bad enough.

Now you know what it's like having to shop for underpants as a girl. $24 for something I can wear as an eyepatch.
sephirothgal
Inscriven

BAO BAO LIKE ON RAGNAROK ONLINE OK.

BAO IS THE BUN HAIRSTYLE BUT YOU CAN BUY THEM OMG FRONT PAGE LOOK LIKE CHUN LI (SP??????)

BUY THEM FOR ME NOW.
ok the yelling and bad englisgh isnt required sweatdrop
geishaboy
the original losah chick

For 30k? Eh?

God I'm confused.

I'm as scared as you are. Hold me gonk

Haha *holds*

Oh right. I get it now.

But they're s**t anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash