Whoa, seriously? 0.11036036036036 11.0% [ 49 ]
Wow, that was forever ago... 0.11036036036036 11.0% [ 49 ]
I DON'T LIKE IT! 0.058558558558559 5.9% [ 26 ]
.... 0.051801801801802 5.2% [ 23 ]
...... 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 18 ]
............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Speaking of Nicolae dreams, last night I had a dream about Nicolae biting my hand. User Image

Dapper Noob

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Une Petit Fleur Jaune-
Speaking of Nicolae dreams, last night I had a dream about Nicolae biting my hand. User Image

LOL you probably fed him in the dream biggrin
LadyOddlassy
Une Petit Fleur Jaune-

LOL you probably fed him in the dream biggrin
xD I actually was~

I was feeding him something that looked like soup or cereal and then he just dove toward my hand and bit me.

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maybe you were wearing a gold bracelet? Nicu's the type to be attracted to shiny golden things!

Oh and Nicu in Hogwarts? He'd probably be in Slytherin (hate to break it to ya idiochrome). He has the right qualities! But, I reckon that he'd be a mole for the Weasley Twins to help with pranks on the Slytherins (or if you keep it correct to the timeline... George's offspring!)

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
so we were talking about this in another thread so I thought I would bring it up here XD!

nicolae's voice.. I don't know if anyone else knows who cillian murphy is but he's the absolute exact voice I imagine for nicolae in my head! since reapersun said nicolae is supposed to be a mash of gaelic cultures irish/scottish/brit etc... and cillian has that gorgeous deep voice with an irish accent with the hint of british to it, he just sounds absolutely perfect

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Finally a Thread where i can 'squee' fangirlish Squees at one of my favourite NPC's.

BTW when I look up his profile I see a dark elve (at least I think so) in his friends list and when I click on it I can't see his profile.
Is that where he gets his stuff from?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yukitsu
so we were talking about this in another thread so I thought I would bring it up here XD!

nicolae's voice.. I don't know if anyone else knows who cillian murphy is but he's the absolute exact voice I imagine for nicolae in my head! since reapersun said nicolae is supposed to be a mash of gaelic cultures irish/scottish/brit etc... and cillian has that gorgeous deep voice with an irish accent with the hint of british to it, he just sounds absolutely perfect

omg. murphy is one hottie too. now you make me want to watch a random film he was in... whee another one with a nice voice is james mcavoy. *in the mood to watch various bbc films now* xd

Dapper Dabbler

Yukitsu

Omg, Cillian Murphy is haaawwwt. His voice would be good for Nicolae.
Hey people~This thread looks fun, has someone posted his Valentine's day picture yet?
I would squeal if Nicolae had a British tint to his accent. XD
Nanokai: I believe so, yes. Valentine was quite some time ago. sweatdrop
Madmous: That's Cresento, if I'm not mistaken. He appeared on zOMG on April Fool's Day.
And I don't think that's where he gets his stuff. XD
Totally spent the last week catching up on all of this!
First Official Post here!
YAY!
Congratz. :]
We can have more disccusion about Nicu
with more people. :'D

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Nanokai
Hey people~This thread looks fun, has someone posted his Valentine's day picture yet?

Yeah, as soon as I got it, I quickly posted it up for everyone to see back in February. XD

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nicu's valentine picture makes him look a bit...man whorish, but it's my guilty pleasure ><
ShivyKittylicious
Nicu's valentine picture makes him look a bit...man whorish, but it's my guilty pleasure ><

AGREED!
Hes Man Candy all the time though :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas