............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
anadentone

That'd be nice...alchemy is such a rip...
I wish I could craft things..but I'm at such a low level!!!
and no, i don't....perhaps it makes...sdplus dolls? xd

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
scullylam
KawaiiNoodles
scullylam

Chance of sucess: high.
Working on a screenshot...thing...right now, so y'all can see it.
if you're rich..yeah...get some more! xd

alright. i will work on making a goal to get another doll. anyway i loved the idea of wearing his hat and then having the doll still posing too.

That'd be awesome~
This is kind of a sucky picture...if you can't read it...I'll try again! xp
User Image

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
I wish nicu compaion was something like this

Forumla- 7k
10 nicu undies- dunno price
visit nicu in zomg 10 times (make him clickable D:< )
buy common clothes- black jacket,white shirt,tan pants,black shoes
and maybe an orb what you macallit
= molestable Nicu D:<

btw anyone know what sdimpulsive thingie does? its from the formual :O

if i were you keep that component. it may be used i bet to make user sdplus dolls. or turn companions back to sdplus? something...

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
KawaiiNoodles
anadentone

makes a chibi version of your avi i guess XD

What irks me is some level 1 (which I am a level of) I cannot get in my bifrost sad but i can get level 8 and 9 forumlas tho. I want the blue teddy bear formula ,amigo taco, something to make sad the tire dress is the only thing i can make cuz it uses crap from zomg sad

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
KawaiiNoodles
scullylam
KawaiiNoodles
scullylam

Chance of sucess: high.
Working on a screenshot...thing...right now, so y'all can see it.
if you're rich..yeah...get some more! xd

alright. i will work on making a goal to get another doll. anyway i loved the idea of wearing his hat and then having the doll still posing too.

That'd be awesome~
This is kind of a sucky picture...if you can't read it...I'll try again! xp
User Image

oh wow that sellback price is a ripoff. xd thank you so much!!! <3

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
KawaiiNoodles
anadentone

makes a chibi version of your avi i guess XD

What irks me is some level 1 (which I am a level of) I cannot get in my bifrost sad but i can get level 8 and 9 forumlas tho. I want the blue teddy bear formula ,amigo taco, something to make sad the tire dress is the only thing i can make cuz it uses crap from zomg sad

yeah some zomg ones are a hassle. i finally made the tire dress but i had to find and get help on some of the things. alchemy is definitely for those who hoard. and i agree it is annoying getting the wrong level formulas. and what is worse, i heard you are paying lots of gold just to level up since the marketplace has gone nuts.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
nicu is worth every penny scream
too bad im saving up for daisy light hair ;-;

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
scullylam

yeahhh...it is. sweatdrop
oh! you're welcome!
I doubt I'll ever be able to make it..but I feel special having it sit around in my inventory...
A sdplus of me...that'd be amazing!! 3nodding

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I had a selling thread with some zomg stuff in it. Someone offered "5K for 15 tulips" and I was like "WTF 5k for 15 flowers? O.o " she said "Too low? 7k is the highest I will go" o.o I asked her why was she offering so much for flowers,since I was asking for 100 for 15. Then I found out they were going for like 600 a piece O.o
I could make a killing with my zomg items but i could not look at myself in the mirror knowing i over charged for crap 2 months ago i was giving for free ;-;

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
KawaiiNoodles
scullylam

oh! you're welcome!
I doubt I'll ever be able to make it..but I feel special having it sit around in my inventory...

*hugs* i will join you with no made formula.. in a few months. xd while i sit on 100+ pairs of his undies.. oh hey i bet with the amount of undies i have of his i can make a blanket. *snorts*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
I had a selling thread with some zomg stuff in it. Someone offered "5K for 15 tulips" and I was like "WTF 5k for 15 flowers? O.o " she said "Too low? 7k is the highest I will go" o.o I asked her why was she offering so much for flowers,since I was asking for 100 for 15. Then I found out they were going for like 600 a piece O.o
I could make a killing with my zomg items but i could not look at myself in the mirror knowing i over charged for crap 2 months ago i was giving for free ;-;

same. anyone i know that needed things, we did some trades. with the dms ticket, i plan to sell it low, but not right now since people would snipe it so hard. @_@

also, do you think nicolae will forever be in the bifrost? it is kinda a turn off if he is there and still having two shops....

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ugh 6k for scar of tyrant the last one before this alchemy came to pass i sold for 100
I hate is when you finally get all the items,the gold to make it,the forumla and it fails. WHich is so so when the price to craft it is like 1k for 50k-75k will piss you off for it to fail sad
I tried to make the orb thingie 5k to make took 5 tries to get it. I was like "ffs I could have bought it in market for 8k" >_>
Imagine failing 5 times making nicu ;-;
althought the idea of nicu at halloween again is sexciting 8D

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
scullylam
KawaiiNoodles
scullylam

oh! you're welcome!

*hugs* i will join you with no made formula.. in a few months. xd while i sit on 100+ pairs of his undies.. oh hey i bet with the amount of undies i have of his i can make a blanket. *snorts*

*hugs back* UNDIES...!
When I bought the formula, I bought it for an insanely discounted price...usually it's like...900k on up. I got mine from some girl who put it up for a fraction of the usual price...
I was so happy...
then I realized I will never be awesome enough to make it...
but hey, I was still happy. whee
anyone know...like...how many times you have to craft...things...in order to level up?
I've made like...one thing...I'm so successful. sweatdrop

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
scullylam
anadentone

same. anyone i know that needed things, we did some trades. with the dms ticket, i plan to sell it low, but not right now since people would snipe it so hard. @_@

also, do you think nicolae will forever be in the bifrost? it is kinda a turn off if he is there and still having two shops....

nicu has child support, city taxes, a horsey permit , hush money to the dark elves and a WoW subscription to pay-brother man needs 2 jobs biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
anadentone
althought the idea of nicu at halloween again is sexciting 8D

part of why i would want the companion by then. emotion_awesome

kawaii- i think the leveling up is just like zomg rings. level 1= 10 level 2= 20. but then things get worse. like if you make a level 1 formula at level 3 or 4, it won't count and level you up. at least level 2 formula gives 2xp. and that is pretty awesome you got it at such a steal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff