Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the new tier items?

They are ok. I like the higher tier items most of course, though I can't afford to spend money on GCash.

Happy with the colour choices?

Yes.

Upset about it being a choice tier rather than getting everything at once?

Yeah I wish they'd just give all the items for each tier emotion_donotwant

Anything else you'd like to have seen in the tiers?

Less chance items, more rare stuff.

How much do Nanzzy's list-making skills suck?

Not at all whee

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
Creeped
I'm amazed how cheap the bonus tier items are going for, like even if you added the prices all together its really not that much your getting for spending 130$
I know...I'm kind of confused by it. Its like a whole bunch of people went all the way through the top 13k tier several times and then flooded the items into the marketplace. I could understand it if there was a really rare Chance Item at the end of that tier that people were trying to attain. But you pretty much get everything in the chance bundles when you reach the top tier, so.... question

Maybe the sellers just wanted everyone to have a chance to get the items even if they couldn't buy GC. **looks for the most noble possibility and motives** gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
pisces2012
Creeped
I'm amazed how cheap the bonus tier items are going for, like even if you added the prices all together its really not that much your getting for spending 130$
I know...I'm kind of confused by it. Its like a whole bunch of people went all the way through the top 13k tier several times and then flooded the items into the marketplace. I could understand it if there was a really rare Chance Item at the end of that tier that people were trying to attain. But you pretty much get everything in the chance bundles when you reach the top tier, so.... question

Maybe the sellers just wanted everyone to have a chance to get the items even if they couldn't buy GC. **looks for the most noble possibility and motives** gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright

Yeah i guess people are buying two lots of the 6,500 which total 13,000 so they can get the normal tier items twice but idk what they would be spending it on there isn't a lot in the cash shop worth spending that on atm
So yeah it is confusing, i guess people got lots of Christmas money to blow lol.

W/e reason tho they must be super generous people to do that.

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I wish I had enough to get these. bahhhh

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Well, I've somehow managed to get all three items from the bonus tier that I wanted with gold so I'm a super happy Shrimpie. Now I just have to build my gold back up. lol *wishes some of the regular tier items were as cheap as the bonus tier items*

of the House of Demonic Dreams

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Creeped
pisces2012
Creeped

Yeah i guess people are buying two lots of the 6,500 which total 13,000 so they can get the normal tier items twice but idk what they would be spending it on there isn't a lot in the cash shop worth spending that on atm
So yeah it is confusing, i guess people got lots of Christmas money to blow lol.

W/e reason tho they must be super generous people to do that.

.: [ The fact that there aren't all that many good items in the CS right now is the only reason thats stopping me from trying to get the tiers. ] :.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Creeped
pisces2012
”Happy new year, happy new year
May we all have a vision now and then, of a world where every neighbour is a friend”

I think part of the reason the bonus tier items end up so cheap is because they include everything... Because chances are that most people don't actually want everything from that box, they'll put up what they don't want for sale, and since everyone does that, the prices drop; whereas the regular tiers are all choices and so are less readily available since people will more likely only choose the one they want for keeps O3o

User Image

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I want Nighttime & Sunset Swamplands Circe, but I'm not sure if I should buy them now...or wait.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Stellar Succubus

So many nice items ^_^ So much cheaper than I thought they'd go for!

I tried for the twilight circe in the free purple bundle... zero luck as usual XD

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I need to stop spending now. I've spent so much from like October all the way up to now that it's ridicules. All that money could have gone towards paying for half a surface pro 3. So now from now on, this year the only GC I'll be spending is on the 25 pack of Advance Chance, and the 5 pack of Monthly Collectables. Then I'll sell those and get gold to get other items from the CS. I'll only spend though when a tier is present so I can get just a little extra to boot.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I only have enough to get half way there ... emo

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I am not going to complain, I thought the prices wouldn't get low enough but apparently plenty of people can spend 130 bucks on 4 days.
Got everything I wanted for very reasonable prices smile I even managed a nighttime circe for 33b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff