Welcome to Gaia! ::

Transform

snagged a night queen on the mp (from a gcd'er)

only into it bc its got that briar blue... I'm gonna make u a princess bby
Akari Yui
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Yeah.. And hopefully one more freebie to round out the set (Wibbles hasn't given anything yet, though the girls have; they've also been a lot more active than him as well though..)
We've gotten so much love this month, though a part of me will be glad when the orange bombardment is done (so long as we keep up with the bolder colours and don't go back to pastels)

I think if anything it'll be a hat or hand held item. If all goes well he'll be gracing us with a gift today.

Yeah, a lot of the items we've been getting are in the pastel spectrum. More striking and bolder colors like in the bottle fairy would be pretty nice.

I'm suspecting some sort of headgear personally.

That and like the new gold shop items for yesterday (minus the pink - I feel like that was mostly just thrown in to appease those who are more for the cutesy pastel stuff)

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
bun fun
snagged a night queen on the mp (from a gcd'er)

only into it bc its got that briar blue... I'm gonna make u a princess bby

I was wondering what it matched and now I have my answer .w.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Yaaas they recolored popular flirt with a male companion! mrgreen

Smol Waffles

~ Aki - Fairy ~

That and like the new gold shop items for yesterday (minus the pink - I feel like that was mostly just thrown in to appease those who are more for the cutesy pastel stuff)

The freebies aren't bad either no pastels perse but nothing to meh.

Yes, the gold shop update is really spot on. Items both for paws and humans! And most of it not too girly even though some of it is way cutesy. I think the only thing that's somewhat buggy are the horned hoodies. A paws face does not look correct with some items with it. XD

It's like hey, half my eye is hidden!
Akari Yui
~ Aki - Fairy ~

The freebies aren't bad either no pastels perse but nothing to meh.

Yes, the gold shop update is really spot on. Items both for paws and humans! And most of it not too girly even though some of it is way cutesy. I think the only thing that's somewhat buggy are the horned hoodies. A paws face does not look correct with some items with it. XD

It's like hey, half my eye is hidden!

Yeah, the angle of the hoods is a bit off and they've some issues with hair. But they do cover ears (the ones that are part of fur; additions not so much) so that's something.

Smol Waffles

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Yeah, the angle of the hoods is a bit off and they've some issues with hair. But they do cover ears (the ones that are part of fur; additions not so much) so that's something.

You have to fiddle with items to get them to look perfect but that's half the fun!

Now we need bolder colored furs! Like orange. emotion_awesome orrrr the rolangs as paw furs.

Demonic Lover

aaaaaaaaa I need a Notorious Flirt :C I hope it isn't too expensive ux u!!!

Dangerous Seraph

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Noooo not plum social! I was really hoping they wouldn't do this to it. I really wish it would have been in a plus bundle or something. Now it's going to be super expensive. gonk Plus it only lasts a day when most people won't be getting paid until tomorrow..

Omnipresent Spirit

Luckily none of the top tier rewards are in colors I'd use. I'm digging that flirt recolor though emotion_kirakira

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Yesssss orange amadeaaaa *throws onto wishlist*
Tempted to collect the other orange recolors, but I don't really like them :c

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ugh I can't with the orange anymore. I can't take it! Are they going to bombard us with red and emerald green during Christmas like they're doing orange with us now?

So I kinda want that Flirt for the legs... hmm.

Otherwise, nothing of interest! Surprised there isn't an Orange fighter, but watch that'll come later

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Staff Notice stating the time period for the Lightning Rewards has been extended! I've added the quote to the OP for those who don't get Staff Notices.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Capricious Clyde and Notorious Flirt are amazing recolors!
O 3 O Although the flirt is really a better version of the original
since the original colors were too cartoony.

Plus who doesn't like a creepy guy fan? emotion_awesome

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Arghhhh NOO people has got to let the flirt go down, it's getting bought up gonk
I wish it was in a lower tier but I guess that's as low as it can get emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces