Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like the _____ ticket.

Too many to list and remember at this point. 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 >

Biggest Anubutt

Just lots of new Projects coming out and seemingly rapidly; latest being the obsidian or whatever one. At first the tickets seemed so much wow, but as they keep pushing them, at least for me, my interest is really fading. Not only that, but for a while it was gold gens only for a bit. I think only this latest one goes back to choices.

Anyway, are you still interested in Projects, or have they lost their wonder.

For me, the fact that they were gold gens and the tickets seem kinda weird lately and not very interesting/pushed, Projects are losing interest. I'm thankful though that ther'es only two I'd like to get eventually while some others are ok and some I don't care about at all. Hopefully they'll rerelease the plat and emerald again...in a rig that doesn't cost like 1000 dollars.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I still find a lot of the tickets tempting. Especially Golden because I have an item I really REALLY wanna make. And I have an idea for a full CI is they ever do a ticket for that (which seems possible sooner or later)

But them being gold gens is such a turn off.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

The ones that let you design an item or at least influence one are still highly desired.

What's making people lose interest is the fact that most of the Projects lately have only been gold generators. emotion_donotwant

Sparkling Transmutator

I don't understand why they simply can't tack on an actual item option.
It is like they don't want to get more money. I don't understand. OTL

Royal Rabbit

This last ticket? No thanks. As awesome as tickets are, it's just way too rare for me to even care anymore plus they're mostly gold gens now. So I just let them pass by, not worth it to me. I would still buy one out right for like, $50 or $100 but 1k? Heheh, nooooo thank you.

I'll wait for crossstitch contest if it still exists after all this. sweatdrop

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
the golden ticket was something i wanted but knew i wouldn't get for a while
but then the sapphire ticket appeared and the golden ticket meant nothing to me
i need that sapphire ticket so much; its bullshit theres only one so far
blahblahblah yeah artist overload, whatever, i don't care
gaia's boasting all these tickets, so they should deliver; sorry to the overworked artists but gaia needs to learn some responsibility towards its userbase and employees

i'd like an emerald ticket too, so i could be in skin tyte
that'd be heaven

funny story about tickets tho; the other night i dreamt i won a ruby ticket and i traded it for a sapphire ticket
i woke up making grabby hands in the air

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Part of me desires the Ruby Ticket, just because of my idea for a Lord of Vermilion Grendel companion, but it's not a high priority (and it's so far out of my reach, and I don't have the artistic and/or networking skills some gaians do to raise the funds for it). I like the idea, but I think they've started to make too many different tickets (It's beginning to feel like "Recolor Syndrome", but for Tickets). They just need to release a "Project Animated" Choice Gen, then just re-release older tickets in future RIGs or Choice Gens and call it a day. I'm not sure what other options are left except a Full-Blown Week Long Event. And even that might be stretching it.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I might get tired of them if I actually got one, I'm questing a Sapphire (custom EI) and Amethyst (Custom mini-event) ticket.

Invisible Seeker

They're gold gens with the absolute worst payouts.
I like to try them for the small, small chance of getting a ticket, but it's a waste of my gold on the mp. D':
I'm most interested in the project dolled up. I don't have enough creativity to create something totally original. ovo

Blessed Hero

The only ticket I cared about was the platinum ticket. The fact the latest projects are only gold gens wrapped up in pretty packing just disgusts me. They added ONE doll to the item option on this one. That's it. So what's the point of the item choice if you know you're only going to get a doll or MAYBE a ticket?

I really wish they'd wake up and stop making the ticket RIGs gold gens :/

Fluffy Loiterer

I've been on hiatus for a while and come back to all these ticket things. I thought I understood them, but apparently not. So can someone explain what they are?

Handsome Man-Lover

The projects have for the most part gotten progressively more boring to me. The exception is the REI ticket. That and the golden one are the ones I'd want, everything else, sure I can come up with ideas no problem, but I'm not all over them.

This newest one seems like, if you are smart, you can make a boatload of profit from it should you win it, but personally I hope that whoever wins it has excellent taste and puts up some stuff that would usually not get the time of day in terms of recolour bundles and limiteds.

Wheezing Lunatic

I am only interested in the three in my signature, and I have several ideas for the golden ticket. All these others ones don't interest me. If I wound up with one, I'd trade it for one I wanted.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i really dont get why they keep making new ones, the old ones are rare enough that re-releasing them would still be very tempting to many many users. The pearl one is cool but the obsidian is just...blegh. It doesn't sound fun at all.

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Bowie-Spawan
The projects have for the most part gotten progressively more boring to me. The exception is the REI ticket. That and the golden one are the ones I'd want, everything else, sure I can come up with ideas no problem, but I'm not all over them.

This newest one seems like, if you are smart, you can make a boatload of profit from it should you win it, but personally I hope that whoever wins it has excellent taste and puts up some stuff that would usually not get the time of day in terms of recolour bundles and limiteds.

recolor bundle of the flame pants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces