Welcome to Gaia! ::

nuGen Staff Snowfriend

800 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
SereneCrimson
Qwake
......That petiton will be flamed to ashes.

I agree ^^;;

I find the store items to be well priced.
as long as they stay under 50K, its not expensive..
be thankful there isn't a store item that costs 300K =/

I totally agree. Not everything should be priced around 1k.

I wonder how a kilt would look underneath a tutu?
Aura24
There are some cool new items out for this month. But has anyone but me noticed that the prices are starting to get out of conrtol. I mean I realize that they are trying to keep people on the site by makeing them have goals and quests to keep them interested. But come on people. 30,000 gold for a bao!!!! scream

A.) the prices only incurage noobish activities from posters that just say random things and all of that nonscence.

B.) If the prices get TOO high then people will just get mad and dis couraged and want to quit Gaia. A friend of mine already has cause of the prices.

This is getting sad... maybe a petition is in order?

Thats a big load of crap. There is no need to lower any of the prices of any of the items. If all the items were afordable, gaia would be very boring. They knew bao's would be big, just like they knew the Maid dress would be, the fairy wings, the kimonos, the chinese dress, the duckie hat...
Should I continue?
30k is a fine price, and you can petition till your blue in the face, it's not going to do anything. Take all that effort and quest for the things and stop your whineing.
SereneCrimson
Qwake
......That petiton will be flamed to ashes.

I agree ^^;;

I find the store items to be well priced.
as long as they stay under 50K, its not expensive..
be thankful there isn't a store item that costs 300K =/

I also agree here.. In any GOOD economy nothing is easy to get.. You will never have all the things you want unless you're willing to bump like hell in the chatterbox, or even (excuse me if i'm going too far with this) participate in conversations on Gaia. This is a Forum after all, thats the primary function here, the items are secondary features.

If thats still not enough to make you think then look at the real life economy. There are plenty of things I would like to have that I cannot afford (without selling my kidneys, and most other major organs).

HOWEVER! we may be able to work out a deal. If you can get them to lower the price on that 84 inch plasma TV i have my eye on to somewhere around 300 bucks I will PERSONALLY have Gaia lower prices on everything, and give everyone a halo.. doesnt that sound fair?
Khenty- Imentiu
I can't seem to figure out what clan the BLue tartan is

so far i'm almost positive that the
Red is Stewarts
Green is Douglas

anyone have any ideas?

i know that clarks are supposed to be blue, it's not the only clan to be blue though, i think some boyds are too
What about the hair ribbon things? Did any one post the link for that?
kadama
What about the hair ribbon things? Did any one post the link for that?

It's called a Bao, here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/store.php?page=4&id=2bf59&proc=05271992bf594324

Second row, second item from the right.

nuGen Staff Snowfriend

800 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
Well, the Bao is previewable now, but Scott hats aren't.
oooh, my spideryness, it fills me, it is neat
Does anyone know what shop (and town...i dun know the shops by the shopkeepers!) the hair ribbon things are in? whee

nuGen Staff Snowfriend

800 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
kadama
Does anyone know what shop (and town...i dun know the shops by the shopkeepers!) the hair ribbon things are in? whee

They aren't hair ribbon things. They are called Baos and are listed on the front page in the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff