Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dreamer

Paikeia
King Blackwater
I really don't like these items as they are poses from already established items.
Most hair RIGS are, but I'm pretty sure these in particular are all new hairstyles. They are, of course, based on Pokemon Trainer hairstyles, so they're not completely original, but it's great for people who want to cosplay. ^^

The Sycamore hairstyle isn't new. It's originally seen on a past MC item.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yamashta
Paikeia
King Blackwater
I really don't like these items as they are poses from already established items.
Most hair RIGS are, but I'm pretty sure these in particular are all new hairstyles. They are, of course, based on Pokemon Trainer hairstyles, so they're not completely original, but it's great for people who want to cosplay. ^^

Ah yes, that one is from Striking Thief. The rest, however, are all new, and not from already established items. smile

Dreamer

Paikeia
Yamashta
Paikeia
King Blackwater

Ah yes, that one is from Striking Thief. The rest, however, are all new, and not from already established items. smile

Yep. Not overly fond of the quality of a majority of them unfortunately. The item quality's gone downhill since the massive overhaul of 'new' and recolored items. emotion_8c

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yamashta
Paikeia
Yamashta
Paikeia
King Blackwater

Yep. Not overly fond of the quality of a majority of them unfortunately. The item quality's gone downhill since the massive overhaul of 'new' and recolored items. emotion_8c
I'm a sucker for recolors, but there comes a point where I get tired of the same item being colored over and over again. Like Lucie, or the Counterfeit series. However, I got really excited to see that White Rabbit Nurse got recolored. Some things need a little more love.

As for hair, I do like having certain styles available in more than one color. But I agree, I wish they'd keep the quality the same.

Trash Bear

Is it just me or do the cool color schemes seem not as well shaded as the others? Which is a shame cause some of those colors would have been good.

Magic Girl

14,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I just wanna get Hilda's hair,,
Hopefully we get May/Sapphire's & Brendon/Ruby's hair later!

Beloved Friend

kurl
Is it just me or do the cool color schemes seem not as well shaded as the others? Which is a shame cause some of those colors would have been good.

I think the "cool" sets are often a little weird looking, either because of the shading or because they just choose some odd colors (although the purple is usually nice). Might be part of why they are always the cheapest hair sets.

Also, I am super excited to see Silver's hair (Jealous Admirer). heart

Enduring Spirit

So, they did a Pokemon hair rig. When Cynthia's hair comes out for hopefully a version 2, I freaking want it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff