Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moria has a band called the n00bs, well natasha looks alot like moria what if natasha is the other person in the band?

discuss:

theories about natasha and moria.
are they a couple?

rivals?

fellow band members?

discuss what you think natasha and Moria are. User Image pic of natasha the upcoming owner of the tattoo parlor.
Natasha?
Sorry, I've been off a few days and have no idea what you're on about. sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I think Devin could be a drummer for their band; he looks like that kind of person.
xd you stole that idea from MY thread didnt you wink thats like the LAST thing i posted
Seth Darkheart
I think Devin could be a drummer for their band; he looks like that kind of person.
the first thought that popped into my head when you said that, was his body modification horns popping open to reval drum sticks.
I think it might be Moira, Devin and Natasha. Because Moira does get piercings and tatoos. 3nodding
Emirie Katakana
xd you stole that idea from MY thread didnt you wink thats like the LAST thing i posted
I didn't see that maybe change your thread into a devin the drummer thread?
Well. I think she may be.

A couple? She may want it, but Sasha is with Moira. :3
It could be just like the Ian/ Liam situation

Liam
Ian? Never heard of him.

So she would be like:
Natasha
Moira? Never heard of her.

Dapper Gekko

That'd be cool to show the other members of Moria's band. biggrin D Maybe they could do a concert or something o__o.
Dark Warp
Emirie Katakana
I didn't see that maybe change your thread into a devin the drummer thread?
xd its not what the thread was about, but its like the last thing i posted when someone said moira was gonna have competition xd my thread is the one taklking about the fact taht devin looks like the lead singer from disturbed/darth maul. besides wink if i DID make that thread and MINE came first, wouldnt YOU be the one to have to change YOUR thread? blaugh

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Hmm...it's possible. Sounds like fun. XD
Moira's band is not the n00bs... Moira has a band, but the n00bs are a band she idolizes, a band she wanted to see but due to Gambino couldnt. It was one of the things she said when everyone was being anti-gambino at the ball. 3nodding She's not in the n00bs... but Natasha might be. >shrugs<
D.Darko
Moira's band is not the n00bs... Moira has a band, but the n00bs are a band she idolizes, a band she wanted to see but due to Gambino couldnt. It was one of the things she said when everyone was being anti-gambino at the ball. 3nodding She's not in the n00bs... but Natasha might be. >shrugs<
biggrin that's be cool too, Natasha being one of Moira's Idols
Seth Darkheart
Actually, for a red guy covered in tat's, he looks actually quite kind and gentle, though I doubt he's like that with a. . .tatoo laser thingy *has never been in or seen how tatoos are made*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff