Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Well then if you're going with the whole robobunny thing then Maybe Josey is to blame. We know less about her than any NPC.
That might be were Gino landed - because gambino went straight down - on the other side of isle de gambino.

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Gino I'm sure is safe though because so far all he's been is just something valuable that no one could hurt becuse he's just a little boy. I mean The Sister's did give him back eventully and they didn't hurt him in anyway, and after the first mansion got blown up Gino might have lost his memory, but not his his mind or body...meaning someone must've taken great care to keep him alive
If you look at the cloud of dust where the tower used to be it looks sorta like the old mansion.
Shaded Spriter
That might be were Gino landed - because gambino went straight down - on the other side of isle de gambino.

I think that splash in the lower left hand corner is part of the skid from my earlier statement. They match up diagonally.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
As for the image in the first post, where there is a large cloud of dust... I have two suggestions.

- The tower fell on a building that we didn't know was there. When the dust clears, we'll see something. ninja
- Because the tower was coming back out of the water, then there may have been a slope we couldn't see because of perspective. If so, there's more land there to be dusty than expected. Or something.
Well, if you ask me, I think that the top part of Gambino's tower is still there, and Gino is safe inside. Notice how the smoke covers a large enough area where his mansion used to be? That maybe the mansion could still be there?
if you were there on Easter...you saw Gambino fall in the ocean...I did...and many others...and about the weird shape in front of the shooter...anyone ever seen a real gargoyle.....or a 'flying buttress'
They are decorations on cathedrials to ward off evil spirits.....good theory though. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff