Welcome to Gaia! ::

September Kiss
oORed_DragonOo
September Kiss
I don't think it was from the clock tower, but from another one of those towers. The Gargoyles don't prove anything as they are popular in that style of architecture. So that doesn't prove squat...

Look at Blitzersbabe's picture. Not only are the gargoyles there, put the cross pattern is also seen on the clock tower, and no other building, and also the view from the clock tower makes the most sense. Plus, you can even tell from the picture that the sniper was on the tallest building, which is the clock tower.

Okay, let's say we use the cross pattern and say it is indeed the clock tower. Even though, the contrasting heights of both the clock tower and Gambino's tower, make it impossible for the sniper to have accurately aimed at the tower. (And hit)
Therefore, it is logical to say that the shot wasn't aimed at Gambino because there's no way in hell that it could have hit. The tower in background could have just been there to throw us off, a red herring so to speak.

Well, if you don't believe it was from the clock tower, why would you believe any other tower? And that thing about contrasting heights.. the clock tower is the closest in height to Gambino's tower, although still hard comparible. And it's ok if you say the shot wasn't aimed at Gambino, but there's no doubt that the "Sniper" was on the clock tower. Refuse to listen to logic and what the admins have layed out for you if you want. But it makes no sense.
hmm ok? like we care?

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
mindless_101
hmm ok? like we care?

nowe, we care aboud cheese stare
mindless_101
hmm ok? like we care?

who are you calling "we"? Everyone else here is talking intelligently, so if you don't care, then leave. There is no "we", only a "you".
oORed_DragonOo

Well, if you don't believe it was from the clock tower, why would you believe any other tower? And that thing about contrasting heights.. the clock tower is the closest in height to Gambino's tower, although still hard comparible. And it's ok if you say the shot wasn't aimed at Gambino, but there's no doubt that the "Sniper" was on the clock tower. Refuse to listen to logic and what the admins have layed out for you if you want. But it makes no sense.

I don't believe it was from the clock tower because I think the panel with the clock is there to create atmosphere.
It makes sense to me, so I guess that's all that matters. Because your theory doesn't make sense to me either. The admins haven't laid out anything, so it's just us grasping for straws that probably aren't there...
September Kiss
oORed_DragonOo

I don't believe it was from the clock tower because I think the panel with the clock is there to create atmosphere.
It makes sense to me, so I guess that's all that matters. Because your theory doesn't make sense to me either. The admins haven't laid out anything, so it's just us grasping for straws that probably aren't there...

Ok. If there's no way you can be convinced, that's fine. I guess having your own beliefs can't hurt anyone. We'll all see the truth eventually.
There's so many different theories, and they all make sense to me crying
humm someone said no one could shoot someone from that far away well.......he had a scope on it and before you say scopes can't go that far ....a telescope can go that far so a scope can go that far...I have a scope that I could use to shoot a squriel off of a tree a 1/5 mile away almost.
And yes rifles can shoot that far and can go through a body and go through a pocket watch trust me a high powered military issue rifle can shoot anywhere from 1/2 mile to 1 or 2 miles if you position a scope right to shoot at a perfect arch to hit the target you could get about 3 miles out of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff