Welcome to Gaia! ::

every one else had one so I thought I'd put in mine sweatdrop
ok...
1st: I've been convinced that the sniper shot from here not here and the vonhelsons where there when the tower fell.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As for the sniper I think he's LabTechX, why? well because if it was edmund they'd probably would show a little evedence that it was him, also the sniper doesn't have Edmunds body shape. Also if you look at LabTechX's avi you can see that he has some sort off cape/cloak thing.
for people wondering about the clock If you look at it, it says 11:55, well thats what time it was on the Gaia maps.
---------------------------------------------------------
here's my solid proof that gino did not shoot his father biggrin
first of all you can see where the bullet hit Mr.Gambino in the back, the bullet could have easily went through him and hit his watch.
for the reason he fell backwards is this!:
He bent down on his knees to give Gino a hug, when the bullet hit him he didn't fall to his knees he was standing up, thus looseing his balance and falling off the tower 3nodding
----------------------------------------------------------
thats about it for my theory, If I missed anything please tell me. Also I think Gambino, Gino, The Von Helson, and the janitor are all still alive, why? because its Gaia, not real life, like on any other Anime/Manga people get beat up thrown off cliffs and so forth and never die.
DeadTrinity
every one else had one so I thought I'd put in mine sweatdrop
ok...
1st: i'm sure everyone knows and agrees that the sniper shot from here and the vonhelsons where there when the tower fell.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As for the sniper I think he's LabTechX, why? well because if it was edmund they'd probably would show a little evedence that it was him, also the sniper doesn't have Edmunds body shape. Also if you look at LabTechX's avi you can see that he has some sort off cape/cloak thing.
for people wondering about the clock If you look at it, it says 11:55, well thats what time it was on the Gaia maps.
---------------------------------------------------------
here's my solid proof that gino did not shoot his father biggrin
first of all you can see where the bullet hit Mr.Gambino in the back, the bullet could have easily went through him and hit his watch.
for the reason he fell backwards is this!:
He bent down on his knees to give Gino a hug, when the bullet hit him he didn't fall to his knees he was standing up, thus looseing his balance and falling off the tower 3nodding
----------------------------------------------------------
thats about it for my theory, If I missed anything please tell me. Also I think Gambino, Gino, The Von Helson, and the janitor are all still alive, why? because its Gaia, not real life, like on any other Anime/Manga people get beat up thrown off cliffs and so forth and never die.
Thats pretty good...and it actually WORKS! whee Good job!
Good point! lol sadly anime characters really never do die....
Psquared
Thats pretty good...and it actually WORKS! whee Good job!
thanx biggrin
Alot of people believe it is the Clock tower he shot from.

There is no Perfect evidence of either though
Absolute Shadows
Alot of people believe it is the Clock tower he shot from.

There is no Perfect evidence of either though
well the clock tower is point and the place the sniper is, is flat, the evidence is in this thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7001027
I would have put it but I was too lazy sweatdrop
Thats good blaugh
Do you think Gino fell with Gambino and thats the reason Gambino was turned like thta while falling?
this is theory that i actually think happens
I thought the sniper was on the clock tower neutral After all, it showed a picture of the clock, then the sniper at the top. You can see three gargoyles at the top of the clock tower, and the fourth one can be assumed to be on the other side. You can see the fence going around kind of. And finally, if the sniper was where you say he was, there wouldn't be a clear view of that mansion at the northeast of Durem. The clock tower and perhaps other buildings would be in the way. From the clock tower, the view seems exactly like the way it is in the comic.

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
The janitor?
Ghostleader
Thats good blaugh
Do you think Gino fell with Gambino and thats the reason Gambino was turned like thta while falling?
well gino was still a good distance from Gambino when he was shot so I think that he just fell with the tower.

Dapper Sleuth

Nice detecitve work, I can't wait to see if it it true!

... I just want answers to the whole thing!! crying
Well, I am sticking to the Clock tower theory for the Reason that that area has no metal fence like thing around it like the Clock tower dose and the Statue/Gargoyle resembles more of the thing on the clock tower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff