<3 </3

Where do your loyalties lie?

For the vampires! 0.54863813229572 54.9% [ 141 ]
For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Time-traveling Senshi

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I'm loyal to Durem, and always have been. It's my home. We're a city split down the middle thanks to this affair. Personally I wish the vampires had had cause to rise up and kick out the mafia ages ago, having a mafia might sound cool but it is actually fairly detrimental to a city, y'know. And while I'm not exactly friends with Louie or Edmund, I do enjoy the hell out of what I see of them.

...Man, I don't get it either. You don't even have to have lived particularly long to know this is going to end badly, just read a little history... as much as I've been trying really, really hard to avoid invoking Godwin's Law, the Don's rationalizations are uncomfortably similar to those made by a certain German dictator. Does anybody *really* think he's going to stop at killing only those who oppose him? That getting on his 'good side' is going to actually save them?

I have nothing against Durem as I spent a few years working there before going off on a skyward job request doing a little investigating for the military. As for Luca stopping the genocide after this war has ended the answer is only two words long, heck no.

Shy Warrior

IslandGinger50
I wonder too about Ambrosia! But, the plot seems to thicke as Cordell revealed that the don's mother had a Vampire lover. And, had she not killed the executioner, he would have known the "True Death".
But, as the vamps appeared to be the servants of the Kuro Gand long ago, I think that those now backing him, will definitely return to the Vampire fold when they hear of this long past servitude.
Edmund is a good man. And, so is Louie!!!!
We must back them in order to prevail against the "hidden" agenda of the Don. Domination cloaked in expressions of "blessed peace" I mean, really. Don't fall under that spell!

For some reason I want to learn more about the High Elf Husband.
Joining dark elves to infiltrate their lair and hopefully convince a few to rebel. I mean, they can't be happy that Faris was killed. It wasn't a smooth move. Surely they'll see that Luca is losing it?

Also wondering if vampires were servants to all Elves or just Dark Elves.

Edmund! emotion_kirakira *fangirling*

Backing the vampires? Ick.
I still think they're a general cowardly and selfish lot, with hidden agendas. Just look at Mama Kuro's lover. He fled. (Although I am hoping he returns to her in the next page. Cause of romantic reasons) Ambrosia does not look trustworthy. If the spiel came from Louie I would of joined in a heart beat. B-but it feels like they're only using his name. Mustn't forget they tried world domination and tried to kill Edmund and Ian emotion_donotwant

Not a fan of either side at the moment.

*lost track of the topic* emotion_8c

Obsessive Player

Voievoda
IslandGinger50
I wonder too about Ambrosia! But, the plot seems to thicke as Cordell revealed that the don's mother had a Vampire lover. And, had she not killed the executioner, he would have known the "True Death".
But, as the vamps appeared to be the servants of the Kuro Gand long ago, I think that those now backing him, will definitely return to the Vampire fold when they hear of this long past servitude.
Edmund is a good man. And, so is Louie!!!!
We must back them in order to prevail against the "hidden" agenda of the Don. Domination cloaked in expressions of "blessed peace" I mean, really. Don't fall under that spell!

For some reason I want to learn more about the High Elf Husband.
Joining dark elves to infiltrate their lair and hopefully convince a few to rebel. I mean, they can't be happy that Faris was killed. It wasn't a smooth move. Surely they'll see that Luca is losing it?

Also wondering if vampires were servants to all Elves or just Dark Elves.

Edmund! emotion_kirakira *fangirling*

Backing the vampires? Ick.
I still think they're a general cowardly and selfish lot, with hidden agendas. Just look at Mama Kuro's lover. He fled. (Although I am hoping he returns to her in the next page. Cause of romantic reasons) Ambrosia does not look trustworthy. If the spiel came from Louie I would of joined in a heart beat. B-but it feels like they're only using his name. Mustn't forget they tried world domination and tried to kill Edmund and Ian emotion_donotwant

Not a fan of either side at the moment.

*lost track of the topic* emotion_8c

It's about sides11 Annd, why. Review the posts!!! And, Manga.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm still on the Vampire side i gave myself a adoreable make over a bt it cute

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sided with the vampires for the simple fact that Don's intentions are questionable at this point.

I'm too not keen on either side myself... so... eh.

ninja
Oh hey, demon thread~

Yeah, I'm with the vamps for this.
I'm siding with my fellow vampires. And no, it's not just because I am a vampire. Don Kuro has gone too far. My race doesn't matter. I'll fight to bring his corruption to an end.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I thank all the new supporters.

I am glad to see there is still discussion going.

I just wanted to let you all know I'm still around, observing- if you were wondering where I had gone off to.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I just in a new look that adorable right now

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

*is being aloof*

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm not terribly fond of either side, the vampires in the past have tried to capitalize upon the power vacuum during Johnny K's disappearance, but the idea that the leader of the current dark elf gang is so frivolous with the lives entrusted to him an affront to demon kind. He is clearly trying to summon something, possibly a demon.

A warning: those who are frivolous with the lives of those that enter into contract with them will have their negligence repaid three fold.

I reluctantly side with the vampires.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
.......Slow day , though we now know there are two kinds of Dark Elves, brown and black

Heroic Werewolf

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Olympian 200
Judge me not by my blue skin that is said to be cursed, I'm not a demon nor a vampire but my loyalty is to Ian, Louie and the other shop keepers, not some genocidal mafia. And I will always protect the freedom of others.

I joined the vampire's side for the best of both kins, mine and theirs. When the tyrant Don Kuro falls from his throne, the vampires will be free and the dark elfs can have a just ruler who's head is not stuck in a painful past.

Festive Phantom

My alliance lies with the Vampires.

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I love how close the numbers in the poll are!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff