Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Catalyste
Meushi
Catalyste
I wish this came with an arm mod that would let me raise my wand above my head! xd

I remember first seeing this series back in '95. Lol, geeked out then. 3nodding

LOL I was JUST thinking I would love to see this with my avatar! That would be an awesome secret pose to add later if they were to ever do that LOL

Oh boy would I ever scream like a nerd!

We have the dresses.

We have some of the bows.

We even have the hair!

But we lack the arm pose! gonk

That would be AMAZING. ANd seriously we have SOOO much stuff! Even some magic power up hand wand things. I forget what they're called but I have all three LOL For as long as Gaia has been online, there have been Sailor Moon avatars lol It rocks my socks!
heart This freebie is awesome!! I like how getting it is kind of "secret" instead of just being an announced link grant.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I didn't realize it was the anniversary of Sailor Moon. Thanks for the freebie. emotion_kirakira

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Ah, Sailor Moon. It will always have a special place in my heart. I get all nostalgic every time they release an item referencing it. 3nodding

This is so cool! 4laugh Thank you Gaia!

Alien Sweetheart

Uncle Haijin
This is so awesome! I watched Sailor Moon all the time when I was but a wee Haijin, but I didn't even realize the anniversary was today. It was my first fandom, and I'm pretty sure I have self-insert fanfic floating around the Internet from when I was ten. You did well, admins. heart

Der lord I think we all did that LOL God I even remember my first time trying to draw self made scout. She was a cow chick, named Sailor Moo.....yes I m most amazing..... sweatdrop

You're avatar os both frightening and amazing....*shudders away*

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Eruravenne
Ah, Sailor Moon. It will always have a special place in my heart. I get all nostalgic every time they release an item referencing it. 3nodding

Don't forget about the first English opening song too!

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Flz

*dies* rofl

Ah, yes... I try not to remember that... lol

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Eruravenne
Flz

*dies* rofl

xD

I just realized how cheesy it was rofl

Wintry Dragon

Such a lovely tribute.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Flz
Eruravenne
Flz

*dies* rofl

xD

I watched it, though. I watched it and I liked it. At least until I found out subtitles and manga existed. razz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Eruravenne
Flz
Eruravenne
Flz

*dies* rofl

xD

I watched it, though. I watched it and I liked it. At least until I found out subtitles and manga existed. razz

rofl Oh wow.
That must of been great to find out! xD

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Best item grant ever.

Sailor Moon was babby's first animu when I was a wee one. I watched it every morning before school. Sweet nostalgia. emotion_kirakira

I suddenly wish I could afford the PGSM influenced RIG items. They're so expensive, though. gonk

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Aural Pollution
Best item grant ever.

Sailor Moon was babby's first animu when I was a wee one. I watched it every morning before school. Sweet nostalgia. emotion_kirakira

I suddenly wish I could afford the PGSM influenced RIG items. They're so expensive, though. gonk

I know, I suddenly feel the need to make a pretty sailor avi. XD Sailor Moon was not my first anime (Dragon Ball was >w< ) but it was what definitely sucked me into liking anime. I remember thinking the drawings were so pretty. Cue my art style taking on those big eyes and pointy chins. rofl

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
Esdella Vie
I know, I suddenly feel the need to make a pretty sailor avi. XD Sailor Moon was not my first anime (Dragon Ball was >w< ) but it was what definitely sucked me into liking anime. I remember thinking the drawings were so pretty. Cue my art style taking on those big eyes and pointy chins. rofl

Don't forget those loooooooooooong legs.

Haha. What anatomy? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces