Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vintage Gaian

the memorial day ensemble rig worries me a little will it become the next black Friday sale bundle?

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
RandomKate

from taloired i got litle chinchilla y ferret

Perfect Saint

I think I'll stop. I just got items that will not be coming back. 6 months flies quickly enough anyway.

Unidentified Protagonist

Well this sale had some neat things but idk. To me it was kinda boring sweatdrop
Thank you Kate for the thread <3

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ I can't decide if I want to get some Gcash and try the sale bundle or not T__T I feel like I shouldn't cause I should be an adult, but then the other part of me is screaming "DOO ITTT" ] :.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm gonna do it! I"m gonna get the Rich Kid Bundle. emotion_facepalm That and the Gaia Pride bundle will probably tap me out so I'm probably going to miss out on the Jack. * stare @ the price*

Edit: As it turns out, I can get the Jack too! Yay! But then I'm really tapped out. lol

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

The only things i wanted from the sales were the tickets, which i couldn't even afford rolleyes

so much green.

Why couldn't you have done a bit of yellow too? talk2hand

Slumbering Tengu

Well here it is, last day

The only thing that I ended up getting were the bangs
Recolor those bangs in every color please emotion_kirakira

I still have $12 so I guess I'll just keep that for whatever next week or month brings

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Twinky Dave
The only things i wanted from the sales were the tickets, which i couldn't even afford rolleyes

so much green.

Well today's grant was yellow, but yeah, I would've liked to see some brighter colors too. Orange~ Green~ Yellow~ Though I've been wanting spring *insert 5000th Goddess Gaia complaint here* stuff and now it's the unofficial start to summer.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Happy to finally own Warwarn Celt (dat blood).... but overall not much for me in this sale.

No Astras. So sad.

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Twinky Dave

so much green.

i know me 2

o well i hope we get yellow s o o n emotion_bandaid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia pls

The day 4 preview image is toying with my feelings, please bring back the Darling Doll Trunk ok.

Or if anyone wants to take something like the Checkmate Academy in return for Lavende wigs I am c rying over here
Myrielle

Off topic, but your avi is gorgeous!! emotion_kirakira

Perfect Saint

Mewuchi
Myrielle

Off topic, but your avi is gorgeous!! emotion_kirakira
whee Thank you.
Fruits of this Memorial Day sale.

xMill's Partner

Ahh, that new Memorial Ensemble bundle reminds me of the Black Friday sale bundle.

I have a Gaian Trunk and I'm very tempted to open it. The more economical choice would probably be to sell it in the Marketplace though. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff