Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Noob

I like to come up with my own outfits. A lot of the outfits that are up for sale are just plain ugly to me. emotion_puke

Big Bunny

a couple of times i bought some overpriced shitty ones for luls

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

I don't sell outfits nor buy outfits from the marketplace.
The prices for those outfits are ridiculous.
You might as well buy the items individually and make your own.

I still think this is a useless feature.
In my opinion, it's just a waste of space in the marketplace.

Mysterious Trickster

I do not use the feature.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I never use the outfit market simply because the outfits are generally so horrendous and useless! Say I have my own style if you wish, but I can design far more pleasing outfits out of what I already have than anything I've ever seen in the marketplace.

Now, if I want inspiration, I might go peek in the original avatar arena. I've found some real winners there on occasion and folks are generally nice enough to let you know what an item they are using is if you can't tell.

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
I used to use the feature to find several items to buy for a cheaper price then their average or lowest list prices and then sell what I didn't want from it, but now it's all over priced so I don't bother looking. I miss being able to make an easy profit through buying outfits and selling the individual items.

Beloved Spirit

I only buy outfits if I would make a profit from selling the pieces individually, which hasn't happened a lot lately. crying

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Taystee
I use the outfit marketplace from time to time. Usually, I place outfits for sale when all of my marketplace slots are full, and I still have a surplus of items I'm trying to sell.
Sometimes I just lump a bunch of fail items together and price them reasonably. Even though that particular style of avi isn't appealing to the eye, whomever buys it gets a bunch of items at a reasonable cost.

Other times, I try to make the most aesthetically appealing avi possible with the items I have left to sell. I price it reasonably, and I always make sure the "Show Item List" button is clicked so that anyone browsing the marketplace can see what items they would be getting in list form- that way nothing is hidden.

My outfits sell 100% of the time. It's awesome.

(long time GCD lurker, 1st time poster whee )

Interesting. I didn't know you had to actually check off a box to make the item list available. Not having it there seems shady if you ask me, I would have assumed it was a default feature.

A Snack

I bought one a long time ago
just once
when polar tear was overpriced in mp
and I saw it for the right price on an outfit /w a bunch of gold shop items
and bought it just for that. haha yum_puddi
Nah. I once seen someone pawning off Starter Junk for a ridiculous price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff