Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels...
I'm Just Debating weather I sould keet my Tome, or sell it to copleat my dream avatar.

...his was the most human.

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
A little while ago, I missed a chance to get a sealed envelope for 14k. What a bargain... rolleyes

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I got 3 sealeds. And I'm glad I bought them.
*loves her tome*
I was saving for my pixie at the time and nothing else could tempt me..Now I'm saving for demonic anklets and then I'll be able to save for the tome since I'm in love...
~ :: DJ, DJ, DJ :: ~

It's actually the opposite for me, sort of.

Usually, me and a friend get like, 2 or 3 sealeds a month and we spaz waiting for the new items. The past few times we haven't liked the items at all. So, we didn't get any sealeds this month since I actually forgot and he's away. And on the month we don't buy any letters, the items end up being awesome.

~ :: Keep Dancing :: ~
The Tomes are adorable -- I really want one!

...which probably means I should find some stamps, because I currently don't have enough gold for a Tome.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I bought 4, sold two at 10k each, but now I have, like 30k in new items so I don't care. xD
+~+~I saw...~+~+

I am so totally unlucky. XD I spent all my gold (which wasn't much) on regular items and donations riiiight before the MCs came out. I'm really wondering how I could forget they'd be released soon! >_<
Anyway, lucky you! I never buy sealeds because I don't trust it... I'm too scared of loosing gold.

+~+~...what you did there~+~+

Sparkly Lover

Yay, I bought my selaed for a little under 11k, so I was pretty happy. X3 I'm gonna be wearing those dragons soon!
I donate to get them, so I never really worry about it one way or another.

Though last month I was looking on making some pure so I bought a whole bunch of extra sealeds. mad What a stupid move that was.
I got a sealed at the beginning of the month, I bought another letter today for my friend, and I got a tome for under 1k. *shrugs* I guess the God's like me this month. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff