Which Admin do you like the best.

-Lanzer
-L0cke
-Ling
-VO
-admin
-saka
-Jakobo

I like L0cke, because out of the bunch, he'll go out of his way to really help users. He helped me big time, getting my account un-banned [promoted to a 14 day block].

Newbie Noob

Nita doesn't count, it's a test account. Replace it with Saka, Saka doesn't have an admin-access account, though.
I say Lanzer
I don't know any of the admins really but Lanzer seems like the coolest xd
DeadTrinity
I say Lanzer
I don't know any of the admins really but Lanzer seems like the coolest xd

stare
Xo I totally didn't even know about L0cke until after someone thought I had my strait jacket because of him!
Toss up between L0cke and Jakobo... those guys kick some a** XD

But since I actaully talked to L0cke at AX last year, and he's more "real" to me, I'm going with him. ( He finnaly followed though on his promise of butterfly wings <3 )

Edit: then again, Jakobo I've seen post more ;o; oh the hardship of it all ;o;
Demon Kairos

But since I actaully talked to L0cke at AX last year, and he's more "real" to me, I'm going with him. ( He finnaly followed though on his promise of butterfly wings <3 )

L0cke tis de man
<center>They are all the best. They are what make this web site posible! heart </center>

Dapper Mage

Lanzer. He told me how they choose donation items.
Demon Kairos

No, I PMed him/her. The same info. about my account banning. Plus they are the one who did ban me. Did I get a reply, no L0cke took time to review my case.
Druki
Lanzer. He told me how they choose donation items.

He doesn't make them though.
Nightly_fire
Demon Kairos

No, I PMed him/her. The same info. about my account banning. Plus they are the one who did ban me. Did I get a reply, no L0cke took time to review my case.
Jakobo is a guy XD He has a female avatar due to some bet... and then never changed back cause he had too many female items and ling was feeling alone XD

I still love him, he didn't ban me so I have no hard feelings XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces