Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
There's still no achievement(s)? :"< I was hoping it was just delayed like the past Winter 2k14 event.. :"<

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
yay i finally finished getting 6000 hearts (on 6 different accounts) now i got enough of the final box to have the complete outfits or to sell later.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Sweet Angel Mary
yay i finally finished getting 6000 hearts (on 6 different accounts) now i got enough of the final box to have the complete outfits or to sell later.

.: [ ;___; congrats on getting all the items!
I only had two days to do it myself and didn't quite manage enough hearts to get three sets
Though I must say I thought the event would still be on atm. >< I really need to look into getting a clock with gaias time on it.
] :.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
sup-qt
Sweet Angel Mary

I only had two days to do it myself and didn't quite manage enough hearts to get three sets
Though I must say I thought the event would still be on atm. >< I really need to look into getting a clock with gaias time on it.

check the event forum, the heart grants are still active and here's the event link http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaevent/vday2015/

you can still do the event

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Sweet Angel Mary
sup-qt
Sweet Angel Mary

check the event forum, the heart grants are still active and here's the event link http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaiaevent/vday2015/

you can still do the event

.: [ Ah awesome thanks!
When I couldn't get to the event through the header I just assumed it was closed.
Thank you!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sydney Delphine
lilloulou
I don't like when there's no end time for events sad

Doesn't it end on the 18th?

That's an end date. There's 24 hours during which it could end. Is it noon? Is it midnight? Midnight before the day start or when the day ends? It can do a difference for someone which wants to try to finish the event if they were busy before.

Amorous Hunter

17,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nyan got stalked by PS Stalker Anon!
You sure know how to spook Nyan~!
cat_surprised cat_4laugh

Nyan thank you so much for the amazing gift, PS Stalker Anon!

Kawaii Senshi

9,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
The [Animal] hatter is cute, the furs aren't really my cup of tea though..
It would have been nice if they'd updated GoFusion/got Switchem up and running before putting up the heart though.

You have the cutest animal Avi ever emotion_kirakira
ArsenicRaevan
~ Aki - Fairy ~
The [Animal] hatter is cute, the furs aren't really my cup of tea though..
It would have been nice if they'd updated GoFusion/got Switchem up and running before putting up the heart though.

You have the cutest animal Avi ever emotion_kirakira

Oh - Thank you.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Princess of Cakes
There's still no achievement(s)? :"< I was hoping it was just delayed like the past Winter 2k14 event.. :"<
yeah it happens. i was too busy to participate. what is your sweater and socks?

Magical Phantom

wasnt there a valentines themed spot in towns somewhere? anyone know if its still there? or is it gone now that the event is over?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff