Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have heard alot of theories, but one I have yet to see proof of, or atleast thoerized proof us is that Edmunds watch is Missing now. I was wondering if anyone has a Picture of edmund Before when he Had his watch.

Oh, And Discuss what you think about edmund shooting his watch at Gambino, I think it's kind of Far Fetched.

Space Werewolf

Absolute Shadows
I have heard alot of theories, but one I have yet to see proof of, or atleast thoerized proof us is that Edmunds watch is Missing now. I was wondering if anyone has a Picture of edmund Before when he Had his watch.

Oh, And Discuss what you think about edmund shooting his watch at Gambino, I think it's kind of Far Fetched.

Edmund has a watch? o_O Where'd you see Edmund with a watch?
Silver Gryphon
Absolute Shadows

Edmund has a watch? o_O Where'd you see Edmund with a watch?

Some one said it in another thread O_o

I am as lost as you are, I will try to find it.
Absolute Shadows

there is no proof ... no proof we can trust...
D: The 'Watch-shooting' theory actually stuck?? Dear lord...I can just imagine a sniper's gun being filled with watches instead of bullets...yes, very effective indeed. >< And I agree--I don't believe Edmund has a watch.

Aged Elder

Edmund never had a watch.

Aged Elder

Sorry double post.
Alright, I didn't think he did, But with all these Theorys I am Starting to Second guess what I saw.
He never had a watch...
September Kiss
He never had a watch...

I realize that now that 4 people have told me =P

Everyone else can let this thread die or Discuss why you think he DID shoot the watch, not why he didn't.

Better yet, Debate here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7039573&start=15
Absolute Shadows

I bet someonw might have a picutre of that.,. 3nodding . But how'd edmund get up to the tower with out anyone noticing him, and what about the people in the helicopter wouldn't they have seen him at least climb up the tower? 3nodding
maybe if i keep pressing refresh... everything will turn out fine..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff