Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wasn't Lex mentioned in some of the clothing descriptions??? And wasn't this Lex also a she??? I'm confused... did they do that on purpose?
No. I bet that was just an odd coincedence. I doubt the Mods/Admins did that on purpose.
I think Lex is a girl. One of the things he says it, "I do Elvis on Wednesday." or something.
I don't know if they did it on purpose, but there are some very interesting theories going around. You might want to check out this one:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8273686
who is Lex? Ah... don't answer me. sweatdrop so... um... someone brought this up before and I thought they were talking about smallville... but it has come to my attention that I really butt in on things that I have no clue about... I'll have to read up on Lex... hm... Lex... idea
Dead Insomniac
I think Lex is a girl. One of the things he says it, "I do Elvis on Wednesday." or something.

As in dresses as Elvis or sings Elvis songs. Plus there can always be more than one Lex in Gaia.
KnightTriton
who is Lex? Ah... don't answer me. sweatdrop so... um... someone brought this up before and I thought they were talking about smallville... but it has come to my attention that I really butt in on things that I have no clue about... I'll have to read up on Lex... hm... Lex... idea
there's a set of clothing called Lex's (shirt, shorts, gloves, boots) it's for the females
Not only do i think Lex is gay every single time he talks to me, but he seriously scares me. he has the look on his face like he's gonna rape me or something eek
13kai13
Not only do i think Lex is gay every single time he talks to me, but he seriously scares me. he has the look on his face like he's gonna rape me or something eek

Bwahaha!! rofl
domokun Lex is a crossdresser, me thinks. **hints at the future, perhaps**
13kai13

D:< Consider yourself lucky.
Another one of these threads have sprouted up xD. I think Lex is a BOY. We know his name relates to the female Lex and the only thing that means is that they're more Lex's in Gaia. Biiiiiig wooop biggrin .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff