Welcome to Gaia! ::

How is it that everyone has a hairbrained scheme about who LabtechX is and no one tries common sense. Could it be that LabtechX is actually one of the original Labtech? Could it be he is the only remaining Labtech alive? Why does no one ever try to mention Labtch123.
I've already tried to tel that to people twice now... sweatdrop
Kieron Simato
How is it that everyone has a hairbrained scheme about who LabtechX is and no one tries common sense. Could it be that LabtechX is actually one of the original Labtech? Could it be he is the only remaining Labtech alive? Why does no one ever try to mention Labtch123.
Because they were seen at the ball as separate people.
Because he's fugly and has no fasion sense?

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Baka na Usagi
His teeth are nice, though. Unlike mine. :[ All..rotten, and yellow.
TriskDaemon
Kieron Simato
How was 123 seen at the ball but was never Zombietized?
whos Grunny??? at the ball they said long live Grunny.

whats up with that? eek

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Kieron Simato
TriskDaemon
Kieron Simato
The anniversary ball, not the halloween ball. I don't think even LabtechX went to the halloween ball. And Labtech123 couldn't go because he had paperwork to do or something like that.
nikemike

whats up with that? eek
evil bunny zombie
nikemike

whats up with that? eek
Grunny is the Green Bunny on 101's head

Shameless Consumer

Kieron Simato
TriskDaemon
Kieron Simato

He was at the Anniversary ball, not the Halloween bash.
Teh Lulu
Baka na Usagi
His teeth are nice, though. Unlike mine. :[ All..rotten, and yellow.
D: poor zombified lulu. My teeth are pink. I must have no teeth. *Points to avatar*
Teh Lulu
Kieron Simato
TriskDaemon
Kieron Simato
The anniversary ball, not the halloween ball. I don't think even LabtechX went to the halloween ball. And Labtech123 couldn't go because he had paperwork to do or something like that.
I never saw 123 at the ball only LabtechX, but if you use my theory I did seee him sweatdrop
Now I'm not proficient in this forum so I don't know if bumps are allowed so BUMP

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Kieron Simato
I never saw 123 at the ball only LabtechX, but if you use my theory I did seee him sweatdrop
What? @w@

I've got a few pictures of Labtech123 talking to me at the ball.

For the last two, his image didn't load/turned into a red x because the image server was going wonky at the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff