Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much would you be willing to pay for a Gaia board game?

$15 0.16312056737589 16.3% [ 23 ]
$20 0.21985815602837 22.0% [ 31 ]
$25 0.12056737588652 12.1% [ 17 ]
$30 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 6 ]
$35 0.0070921985815603 0.7% [ 1 ]
$40 0.014184397163121 1.4% [ 2 ]
$45 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
$50+ 0.014184397163121 1.4% [ 2 ]
I wouldn't buy one 0.36879432624113 36.9% [ 52 ]
Gold 0.049645390070922 5.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Halfling Heroine
The summer event sounds intriguing!

I'm hoping the next sponsorship RIG will be based off a show I enjoy, like Doctor Who~

It says "American show" so it can't be Doctor Who.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Your Blushing Paladin
Facebook & iOS? No Android? Pfft like AD ever gets anything.

They did explain a while back that the reason all gaia apps go to ios first is because apple has a limited amount of screen sizes/specs. Android on the other hand is supported by multiple makes and models and requires far more work and time to release apps on to them without knowing whether or not they'll be successful. Basically its just a hell of a lot easier/cheaper to release them on apple than it is to android.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lazarus Larkin
Halfling Heroine

I'm hoping the next sponsorship RIG will be based off a show I enjoy, like Doctor Who~

Maybe Game of Thrones? Most logical one in my head at least.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rabid-Turtle
Lazarus Larkin
Halfling Heroine

I was thinking it was going to be from one of the sitcoms. o3o

I dunno. THERE ARE SO MANY SHOWS burning_eyes

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Game of Thrones is WAAAAAAAY not PG-13. I mean, neither is Walking Dead, but GoT is even more adult than that.

Enduring Hero

Meromictic
Rabid-Turtle
Lazarus Larkin
Halfling Heroine

Sorry, I thought they just said a 'western' show. I'm aware that Doctor Who is an English programme~

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Halfling Heroine
Meromictic
Rabid-Turtle
Lazarus Larkin
Halfling Heroine

Sorry, I thought they just said a 'western' show. I'm aware that Doctor Who is an English programme~

Even though it isn't American

I would totally be fine with Doctor Who ninja

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Man, American TV show, that's so vague. It could possibly be another Cartoon Network show, like Regular Show. I just don't see them going for Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Son's of Anarchy or any of those leading shows. They all have either strong sexual themes, drug use, or just general degenerate behavior. I mean, I'd love items from these, but I doubt they'd go for these shows.

Maybe a MLP sponsorship finally.

Tricky Cat

GuinAoiichi
Yeah , i was going to mention the pvp for zomg too. lol !

I wonder what show they are going to promote? Breaking Bad ?? If they do partner up why not something from SyFy?? or History channel?

Or how about more Funimation? Funimation is coming out with all the hot new anime anyways.

If they do make a new rally. I hope they actually make a raceing game out of it. I mean come on the previous racing game....well it got kinda lame quick.

BTW, i had seen that vid before in another forum don't remember where... Did see Pepsi logo.

Also , that bra seems to be very popular.

User Image

EDIT: maybe they'll fix the pvp in Moga. Luv the music of that game , but it's laggier than zomg.

Long live zomg !

The bra looks infinitely better on someone with boobs.

Tricky Cat

Lazarus Larkin
Game of Thrones is WAAAAAAAY not PG-13. I mean, neither is Walking Dead, but GoT is even more adult than that.

Gaia isn't pg-13.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Lapine Lequesne
Lazarus Larkin

Gaia isn't pg-13.

Oh yeah, they try to claim they never pretended to be nowadays, I forgot.

Still. It's pretty damned adult, and I don't think it's site appropriate. (I don't think Walking Dead stuf was appropriate either.)

Tricky Cat

Lazarus Larkin
Lapine Lequesne
Lazarus Larkin

Gaia isn't pg-13.

Still. It's pretty damned adult, and I don't think it's site appropriate. (I don't think Walking Dead stuf was appropriate either.)

I'm an adult and I sponsor a p***s-head item.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
First of all, thank you so, so much for all the news, Existential. Reading this thread was a lot of fun.

My thoughts after reading over the OP:

1) I'm interested to see how the Friends Chat will affect Towns. I love Towns & always get excited when a new feature is added.

2) I can't wait until the summer event so we can test out that new feature. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

3) Huh. A Gaia board game... That's intriguing. I guess I need to know more about it before really forming an opinion.

4) I'm glad they addressed the amount of time put into creating RIGs. That's something I wish more people would consider on Gaia.
In fact, I wish more people were aware of the general workload running a big site/company like Gaia involves.
I know a lot of the users are younger & don't have a lot of experiences with the business world, but I still wish they were more aware.

Retro Punk

Lapine Lequesne
GuinAoiichi
Yeah , i was going to mention the pvp for zomg too. lol !

I wonder what show they are going to promote? Breaking Bad ?? If they do partner up why not something from SyFy?? or History channel?

Or how about more Funimation? Funimation is coming out with all the hot new anime anyways.

If they do make a new rally. I hope they actually make a raceing game out of it. I mean come on the previous racing game....well it got kinda lame quick.

BTW, i had seen that vid before in another forum don't remember where... Did see Pepsi logo.

Also , that bra seems to be very popular.

User Image

EDIT: maybe they'll fix the pvp in Moga. Luv the music of that game , but it's laggier than zomg.

Long live zomg !

The bra looks infinitely better on someone with boobs.

IDK, i thought Tsai looked good in that video. Heck , hers were bigger than the white girl in the dom outfit.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lapine Lequesne
Lazarus Larkin
Lapine Lequesne
Lazarus Larkin

Gaia isn't pg-13.

I'm an adult and I sponsor a p***s-head item.

too late
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Milk Kittea
User Image
First of all, thank you so, so much for all the news, Existential. Reading this thread was a lot of fun.

My thoughts after reading over the OP:

1) I'm interested to see how the Friends Chat will affect Towns. I love Towns & always get excited when a new feature is added.

2) I can't wait until the summer event so we can test out that new feature. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

3) Huh. A Gaia board game... That's intriguing. I guess I need to know more about it before really forming an opinion.

4) I'm glad they addressed the amount of time put into creating RIGs. That's something I wish more people would consider on Gaia.
In fact, I wish more people were aware of the general workload running a big site/company like Gaia involves.
I know a lot of the users are younger & don't have a lot of experiences with the business world, but I still wish they were more aware.

Yeah friends chat, at least IMO, seems like one of those features you forget about after a while due to low visibility. i haven't used it myself since it came out, and when I chat with people it's usually through the meebo bar because the meebo bar is like, right there at the bottom of your screen and easily accessible. so a linkage for Friends Chat to Towns would be pretty cool for that feature.

DJ said that they already had all the art stuff finished for the board game, so if the negotiations go through hopefully we can see something soon on kickstarter biggrin

the 8+ month thing surprised me. i would've guessed like 3-4 months. 8+ months seems like a long amount of time to wait. it makes you wonder how long it used to take for them to get those huge Skittle World sponsor events out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff