Rampaging Kitten

Even though I don't use the animal items, jeebus, just one item? That blows. D:

Micherru's Significant Otter

Dulcet Wench

18,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was hoping it would have some more Harley/Joker-parody stuff.
Here have some recolor mock-ups of a red, blue, and green Club killer.
User Image

Buggy Punk

Atomic Harlequin is so up my alley.
And I can afford it! HOORAY

Trash Bear

Really not feeling this theme. Too many formal items and the card theme is sooooo overdone and boring imo

Ruthless Raider

9,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Party Animal 100
Zemalia

════════════════════════════════════════

Reserved

════════════════════════════════════════
hi I want to ask is it possible to get something not on that ok jokers list? I opened five and got four items on that list, but I got a Kitty March from it. Which is odd to me.

Kawaii Carnivore

Mmmh expect for CLub Killer and that other item (forgot the name) , I am not enthralled by this rig . But then I guess the theme is not that interesting for me.
Liber Chronicarum

Club Killer is my favorite item from this rig, then the only other one I really like is Troublesome Spades.

Kawaii Carnivore

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Liber Chronicarum

Club Killer is my favorite item from this rig, then the only other one I really like is Troublesome Spades.

Oh this one is cool too , I really like that leg mod , it's nicely detailed ( leg mods tend to be kept a bit too bland, sober and uni-color to my tastes , ahaha ).
I added Secret to My Heart to my wishlist too because those boots and that belt look nice , I think they could be quite versatile .

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

21john
hi I want to ask is it possible to get something not on that ok jokers list? I opened five and got four items on that list, but I got a Kitty March from it. Which is odd to me.

It's possible. CIs also contain older items.
Liber Chronicarum

I am kind of looking for a legmod that works with this avatar a bit better on the avatar builder.

Kawaii Carnivore

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Liber Chronicarum

Well, I haven't been on Gaia much so I am still catching up on all the new items in the last few months . Your current leg mod is quite nice I think : it goes well with the hand gesture , it has a nice "flow" . It gives a dynamic stance , I think , but I can understand why you'd want a new leg mod . Maybe something a bit more colorful ( I love that TV head by the way ,it has a cool color palette ! ) ?
Liber Chronicarum

yeah the tv head is pretty amazing and yeah I want the pants to match the colors in the rest of the avatar better too.

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Shy Faun

Full Frontal Lobotomy

*points at your avatar*

*points at my avatar*

emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit