Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Oh...I actually liked all the human items. The shoes! THE SHOOOOESSS! Most especially.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

AHHHH
look at how goddamn dapper I am with my new shiny spats emotion_kirakira

Anxious Bibliophile

emotion_kirakira I love the paw's items.
The Pjs are adorable and the beds are darling!~

Magical Bunny

Madam Ace
AHHHH

super dapper

how does white rabbit's pace look like them i haven't really played with them that much

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Cresceres
Madam Ace
AHHHH

super dapper

how does white rabbit's pace look like them i haven't really played with them that much

I actually tried that and the shoes and the pants from pace bump each other off. You can't wear them together.
I guess it might be because White Rabbit's Pace also mods the feet, so they're incompatible with each other... ・゚゚・(>д< )・゚゚

Wheezing Plague

I really like the shoe collection. It's a neat idea. I sense a recolor or two in the future.

Sugary Waffles

I love the shoes

also

BABYMETAL ITEM emotion_kirakira

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
That "Gimmie Metal" item is so confusing to me. It doesn't scream music to me at all so the poses are strange. idgi. Pass.

I like the shoes but they're too girly for my guy character. :/ I might buy them for my mule tho.

Thank goodness the guy item is cheap. I love that leg pose. It's great for me because my guy is a fighter and the stance is pretty dynamic.

Magical Bunny

Loveparody
That "Gimmie Metal" item is so confusing to me. It doesn't scream music to me at all so the poses are strange. idgi. Pass.

I like the shoes but they're too girly for my guy character. :/ I might buy them for my mule tho.

Thank goodness the guy item is cheap. I love that leg pose. It's great for me because my guy is a fighter and the stance is pretty dynamic.

Gimme Metal is based on the band BABYMETAL and two of their songs: Gimme Chocolate and Megitsune.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cresceres
Loveparody

Gimme Metal based on the band BABYMETAL and two of their songs: Gimme Chocolate and Megitsune.

Ah... It still doesn't really look music related to me. I dunno, it's just not interesting at all.
Thanks for telling me the reference, tho.
As much as I've loved leg mods--good leg mods--since they were first introduced, I'm so happy about the shoe collection, keeps the avatar's legs relatively proportional without looking like flippers, and allows for more customization. Now...can we get a stocking collection? emotion_kirakira

Skyllaeh
I really like the shoe collection. It's a neat idea. I sense a recolor or two in the future.

I will be so shocked if we don't soon (within the week?) get an ivory, pink, checkmate, brown, or green...etc version. lol

Magical Bunny

Loveparody
Cresceres
Loveparody

Gimme Metal based on the band BABYMETAL and two of their songs: Gimme Chocolate and Megitsune.

Ah... It still doesn't really look music related to me. I dunno, it's just not interesting at all.
Thanks for telling me the reference, tho.

Yeah, what they wear is more a bizarre of hybrid of metal and hair punk and Japanese Idol than what we typically think of when metal is brought up. Just a quirk of different cultures.

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
So, will there be more items on other days? Or are we stuck with what is inside?

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
RougePetale
So, will there be more items on other days? Or are we stuck with what is inside?
classified_starseed

The four available choices are the only 4 items in the box. It won't change.
yum_puddi

Mythical Seeker

pretty disappointed i must say. yes some are look things but they all look rushed. not coloured or pixeled as nicely at all.
what a waste of bad rushed jobs on what could be nice awesome items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff