Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Cirque le Soir

you are the picture of sophisticated grace.
only the most sophisticated people are able to sprout monocles out of their elbows.

Wheezing Plague

Cirque le Soir
I'm not sure I would call this a layering issue...but it's kinda funny.
I found out by chance the other day that Dark Hearts boots do not unequip all leg mods.

So we get lovely images like these.

User ImageUser Image

The avatars are so happy/so scared that they're jumping out from their boots.

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Skyllaeh

The avatars are so happy/so scared that they're jumping out from their boots.

And leaving their feet behind. I'd say that is even scarier XD

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Cirque le Soir
I'm not sure I would call this a layering issue...but it's kinda funny.
I found out by chance the other day that Dark Hearts boots do not unequip all leg mods.

So we get lovely images like these.

User ImageUser Image

The second avatar..
That is terrifying on so many levels. XD

Spoopy Loiterer

Nartian Rock's Stockings don't layer with most slippers. Totally annoying since I always thought they would go well with Penguins. Also, Loose Socks don't work with most slippers either.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Devil's Spice (and set) jacket unequipped...wait for it... my headgear. xd A lot of my hairbows get unequipped when I tried on the jacket. gonk

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I would probably wear Astra-1 Golden Halo more often if the bottom part doesn't layer above most head accessories/plushies. Same issue also applies to the Astra Platinum Halo.

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
The Sainte Ciel: Storge long braid hair pose layers OVER
some dresses and it enrages me because i want to wear
it with some dresses! emotion_0A0

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

You wanna talk about some terribad layering?
Let's talk about some terribad layering.
First off, one of my favorite arm mods (and wow i love my arm mods) is unusable with so many long wigs because it layers over the hair gonk
User Image

And my Dark Star Cygnus hoodie doesn't seem to know what hair is or what to do with it
User Image

But my Celestial Queen of Solair hair is so majestic that it can sprout wings stare
User Image
like no, that's not how wings work. someone help before my hair flies away gonk

And the fuqqin' Itty Bitty Kitty cats.
User ImageUser ImageFor some reason, when I try to equip any of them, I can only have one standing beside me at once.
<<<-----That one unequips that one ------->>>
and vice-versa.
I just want to wear all my kitties D:

And several of my favorite leg mods make it look like "that time of the month" if I wear the Pietro blood too
User Image

And this one is the most frustrating thing to me. I can't wear my backwings and Slender at the same time D:
User Image

And a bonus one. not like terrible layering, more like lazy. They had a chance to make the perfect swooshy short pink pigtails with SC Agape + Ai no Taisen, but instead they do this:
User Image
ONE strand of hair. It moves one strand of hair off the shoulder and nothing else. Really Gaia?

Sorry for such a long post, i just have a lot of layering issues all the time forever ^^;

Art by Xathoa User Image
The 'Team' uniforms.
Barton,Durem,Aekea,Gambino and the golden uniform skirt overlaps the shirts. emotion_facepalm

User Image
However if you put the Orange Serafuku Skirt under the shirt its completely fine.

User Image

Lavish Cultist

Mimi Sparda
The 'Team' uniforms.
Barton,Durem,Aekea,Gambino and the golden uniform skirt overlaps the shirts. emotion_facepalm

User Image
However if you put the Orange Serafuku Skirt under the shirt its completely fine.

User Image

I actually like the way it overlaps. It gives the avatar more of a hip.
Ainne Maire

I never thought of it that way. eek

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mimi Sparda
The 'Team' uniforms.

User Image

User Image
I think it's on purpose, a high waisted skirt that accentuates (what there is of our avi's) waist like this style:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Rogue

Phantom limb syndrome items, I/E, every single item that just goes "lolnope" with arm or leg mods and decides to show up instead of getting clipped away. Nano C, Anima Adamwhatever, First Frost, Princess of Snows, half the coats and long sleeved shirts, so many things.

Also clothes that clip in a manner that is just wtf worthy. This skirt, White Delight, on my av clips dresses, which I love... Unless the dress does something weird to the body like Divine Deity where it cuts off half your fore shin, or Legend of Lagertha where part of the skirt shows up and looks like a random blob behind your avatar's legs.

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Lush Loves You

And several of my favorite leg mods make it look like "that time of the month" if I wear the Pietro blood too
User Image

I'm sorry, I get that it's frustrating...but that is just beyond hilarious! Especially the first one XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff