Welcome to Gaia! ::

adamai's Husband

Big Member

Alright, so after a looooooong hiatus...I've accepted the fact that inflation has gotten out of control. Here's what I don't understand;

How the s**t are newer items selling for billions more gold than some MC's from '04?! Are they really THAT rare or have they re-released the older MC's? (not including recolors)

On a side note: I saw somebody say that $2.5B was not that much gold earlier, is this true?

Tipsy Genius

They've re-released certain MCs, and certain newer limited items are rarer or just more popular.

And yes, 2.5 billion gold is not much at all.

adamai's Husband

Big Member

sterek
They've re-released certain MCs, and certain newer limited items are rarer or just more popular.

Well, that sucks. When I left I had $2M and that was a hell of a lot of gold. Now I'm dirt poor, that is crazy. rofl

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Welcome back Enjoy being dirt poor

adamai's Husband

Big Member

Cygnus the Dark Star
Welcome back Enjoy being dirt poor

Oh, thanks!

Everything is so different now, when I left the GCD couldn't stop sucking the admin's dicks long enough to get a breath of air, now it seems everyone is pissed at the staff. I'm just left scratching my head, this site used to be awesome!

Daring Red-Shirt

Yeeeup. They re-released things like the Angelic Halo, the D-Tail, Angelic Minis and a few others too, I think.

Even some of the MCs that came out from when I was starting out like the Ancient Katana and such have been re-released.

Granted the 03's and 04's were released for a crazy ton of money. (Angelic Halos are a thousand dollars, other MCs were released for around fifty to two hundred and fifty.) Still, there are users willing to shell that much out, apparently, and thus the rarity of the items dropped, as did their price.

The katana is currently up in GoFusion (another new project of theirs you may or may not have checked into yet) for a crazy amount of charms, no idea how much money it'd take to acquire that many charms though.

And yes. 2.5 bil is like zip. I had a little over 50 bil at one point and still felt dirt poor. xD;;

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back!

The big reason why the GCD, and a good chunk of Gaia, hate the staff so much is due to Gaia having taken a switch of hands. Our current COO thinks Gaia can be turned into something like Candy Crush Saga and try to place down heeeeavy gamification on the site.

It's probably working; for every 20 or so people who protest GCash, there are maybe twice as many people who don't give a s**t and will buy the gold generators, the charm bags, and the recolors?

I'm just waiting for the COO to get bored so Gaia can take a switch of hands again and whoever comes next will (hopefully do a better job).

Perfect Saint

Welcome back. Here's what you've missed...

Too much gold in the system...and sadly, none of it is with you at the moment sad

Vermillion Prophet

Will work for beer
sterek

Well, that sucks. When I left I had $2M and that was a hell of a lot of gold. Now I'm dirt poor, that is crazy. rofl

I have about seven billion right now and I still feel poor :c
It really is out of control at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff