Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

Sweagenv4
Erailea
Sweagenv4

as in, why would they not just put it at 35% and give people an actually GOOD sale, or just put it at 35% off in the first place rather than pretend that this coupon is an improvement?

That's the jaded mentality I was talking about.

35% is a good sale. Your just so used to it you don't see it that way anymore
Oh yeah?? I'm jaded because if I'm going to buy virtual money I want an actually good deal

A year and a half ago 35% off would have a "real good deal"

It sounds more like you want cash to be 50-75% off, which in reality is akin to clearance deals, not a general sale.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
*shrug* I got $100 worth of GC for $65. That's pretty good to me. The least I'm used to paying is $70 for the same.

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gaia Cash is not 25% off right now. Only certain tiers are. From now through January, GC sales will be the tiered system they announced a week or so ago. So just because you've seen a discount in the past does not mean that discount is available now, nor does it mean any discount less than the one your cited is not a discount.

Also, not only does this coupon stack on top of the current tiered discounts, but you get to choose which one you use it with. (Aka, all the tier amounts will get a 10% discount.)

So, are you complaining because they're offering a discount to those who want to use it, or because they used the word 'big'? Oh, wait. They didn't. In short, if you don't think the discount is large enough for you to want to purchase GC, then don't. But Gaia doesn't have to offer any sales or discounts, let alone conform to your standards with them.

Stellar Succubus

So the OP is complaining that they get Gaia Cash cheaper?

confused

I'm seriously at a loss to even know wth the gaia community wants anymore.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
VVhip
So the OP is complaining that they get Gaia Cash cheaper?

confused

I'm seriously at a loss to even know wth the gaia community wants anymore.

sad Right? It's not even like we're all in denial about how things have been, but some of these complaints lately, I just don't get it and it's really sort of depressing.

Perfect Saint

I've received two coupons so far. I did use it and got a 35% discount. I missed those. I'll pass on for today since I have not bought anything yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff