Welcome to Gaia! ::

HanaKirei
Considering the bar's not even halfway full yet, assuming the tower keeps growing at the rate it had been, we'll probably end up with more than two new maps. gonk heart
<center>+Mabye we'll find some deserted island...+
HanaKirei
Considering the bar's not even halfway full yet, assuming the tower keeps growing at the rate it had been, we'll probably end up with more than two new maps. gonk heart

You know, it just now occured to me why it seems like it's growing so much now. It's all perspective. Cuz it's closer to the 'camera', any growth appears to be a lot more growth. I feel slow for missing that before, lol.
Credence
HanaKirei

You know, it just now occured to me why it seems like it's growing so much now. It's all perspective. Cuz it's closer to the 'camera', any growth appears to be a lot more growth. I feel slow for missing that before, lol.
<center>+But you couldn't see it moving on the first bar, now we can see details and whatnot...+
Angel in disgu!se
Credence
HanaKirei

<center>+But you couldn't see it moving on the first bar, now we can see details and whatnot...+

true, true. Well, I'm out - I've got an econ hw to finish up cuz it's due in < 2 hours and there's a test immediately following that, yargh. But hopefully the tower will shoot up some more while I'm gone (haha).

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Angel in disgu!se
HanaKirei

Dude. That'd be cool. X3 Though if there's a deserted island out there, gotta sort of wonder why Gambino wouldn't have made use of that. One Isle de Gambino's impressive -- imagine how much he could gloat to the sisters if he had TWO? Sure, it might be a little sandy nub or virtually nothing, but it'd still be a second island all his own. </random thought pattern>
<center>+Okay, cya later.+
HanaKirei
Angel in disgu!se
HanaKirei

Dude. That'd be cool. X3 Though if there's a deserted island out there, gotta sort of wonder why Gambino wouldn't have made use of that. One Isle de Gambino's impressive -- imagine how much he could gloat to the sisters if he had TWO? Sure, it might be a little sandy nub or virtually nothing, but it'd still be a second island all his own. </random thought pattern>
<center>+He'd find the island, and then the tower on isle de gambino would sink isle de gambino and he'd go build a new tower on the other island!+

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Angel in disgu!se
<center>+He'd find the island, and then the tower on isle de gambino would sink isle de gambino and he'd go build a new tower on the other island!+

THERE you go! ^_^ Perfect!

...'cept then where would the bank, the hat shop, and the clothes shop go? XD;;
I think the whole thing is just gonna collapse. It can't be structurally sound.

Questing Firestarter

Angel in disgu!se
HanaKirei
Angel in disgu!se
HanaKirei

eek You just made this amazing idea pop up in my mind: The tower will colapse and since it's so huge it will form a BRIDGE to a new island!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff